- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Missing From Sexiest Man Alive Issue?
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have covered numerous magazines. When People Magazine announced Channing Tatum as the Sexiest Man Alive, being the ambitious journalists we are, we made sure to get a copy of the issue and see who else made it on the list.
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Patrick Dempsey, Hugh Jackman and over 180 other hotties made the list – even if it was only the 50 shades of grey section – but there were two A-list actors who were noticeably absent, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.
(One of our faithful readers pointed out he is in the magazine – and I missed it. I didn’t realize it was him since he said “My idea of a good time is taking my wife out.” This isn’t the Ben we are so familiar with. Then again it is Oscar time and he really really wants another one for the movie, Argo. )
I scoured all of the pages searching high and low for two of my favorite actors/directors and nothing. They weren’t chillin’, they didn’t have a chiseled body, they weren’t with their pets, and they weren’t men of the year.
Have the creators of Good Will Hunting jumped the shark or did they just really piss off someone at People Magazine.
Did you see the issue? Was there anyone else noticeably missing?