- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Missing From Sexiest Man Alive Issue?
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have covered numerous magazines. When People Magazine announced Channing Tatum as the Sexiest Man Alive, being the ambitious journalists we are, we made sure to get a copy of the issue and see who else made it on the list.
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Patrick Dempsey, Hugh Jackman and over 180 other hotties made the list – even if it was only the 50 shades of grey section – but there were two A-list actors who were noticeably absent, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.
(One of our faithful readers pointed out he is in the magazine – and I missed it. I didn’t realize it was him since he said “My idea of a good time is taking my wife out.” This isn’t the Ben we are so familiar with. Then again it is Oscar time and he really really wants another one for the movie, Argo. )
I scoured all of the pages searching high and low for two of my favorite actors/directors and nothing. They weren’t chillin’, they didn’t have a chiseled body, they weren’t with their pets, and they weren’t men of the year.
Have the creators of Good Will Hunting jumped the shark or did they just really piss off someone at People Magazine.
Did you see the issue? Was there anyone else noticeably missing?