- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Boxer Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho Shot in the Head Grave Condition
Former boxer Hector “Macho” Camacho was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night after being shot. At least one gunman opened fire on the boxer and another man as they sat in a car in the city of Bayamon, Puerto Rico. The other man, whose relationship to the former boxer unknown at this time, was killed, according to a statement from police.
The 50-year-old Camacho was struck once in the left jaw and the bullet traveled down his neck and lodged in his right shoulder. Along the way the bullet fractured his 5th and 6th cervical vertebrae.
Camacho was born in Bayamon, but his family moved to Spanish Harlem when he was a child. Camacho was a troubled teenager, but took to boxing and had a very successful career prior to retiring.
We will keep you posted about Camacho’s progress.