- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Boxer Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho Shot in the Head Grave Condition
Former boxer Hector “Macho” Camacho was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night after being shot. At least one gunman opened fire on the boxer and another man as they sat in a car in the city of Bayamon, Puerto Rico. The other man, whose relationship to the former boxer unknown at this time, was killed, according to a statement from police.
The 50-year-old Camacho was struck once in the left jaw and the bullet traveled down his neck and lodged in his right shoulder. Along the way the bullet fractured his 5th and 6th cervical vertebrae.
Camacho was born in Bayamon, but his family moved to Spanish Harlem when he was a child. Camacho was a troubled teenager, but took to boxing and had a very successful career prior to retiring.
We will keep you posted about Camacho’s progress.