- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Boxer Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho Shot in the Head Grave Condition
Former boxer Hector “Macho” Camacho was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night after being shot. At least one gunman opened fire on the boxer and another man as they sat in a car in the city of Bayamon, Puerto Rico. The other man, whose relationship to the former boxer unknown at this time, was killed, according to a statement from police.
The 50-year-old Camacho was struck once in the left jaw and the bullet traveled down his neck and lodged in his right shoulder. Along the way the bullet fractured his 5th and 6th cervical vertebrae.
Camacho was born in Bayamon, but his family moved to Spanish Harlem when he was a child. Camacho was a troubled teenager, but took to boxing and had a very successful career prior to retiring.
We will keep you posted about Camacho’s progress.