- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
Boxer Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho Shot in the Head Grave Condition
Former boxer Hector “Macho” Camacho was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night after being shot. At least one gunman opened fire on the boxer and another man as they sat in a car in the city of Bayamon, Puerto Rico. The other man, whose relationship to the former boxer unknown at this time, was killed, according to a statement from police.
The 50-year-old Camacho was struck once in the left jaw and the bullet traveled down his neck and lodged in his right shoulder. Along the way the bullet fractured his 5th and 6th cervical vertebrae.
Camacho was born in Bayamon, but his family moved to Spanish Harlem when he was a child. Camacho was a troubled teenager, but took to boxing and had a very successful career prior to retiring.
We will keep you posted about Camacho’s progress.