- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: “The Time Has Come”
At the premiere of his new film ‘Killing Them Softly,’ Pitt had some interesting words to tell reporters about marrying Jolie:
“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetimes, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is right. It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”
Pitt and Jolie have said that they wouldn’t get married until same-sex marriage was legal in all states, or until they have enough kids to move into a shoe.
Pitt went on to explain that with his and Jolie’s full schedule, it is tough to find a date that is convenient for both, so he figures he will just continue making movies and agreeing to do strange commercials, so that he has an excuse not to go through with it.