- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: “The Time Has Come”
At the premiere of his new film ‘Killing Them Softly,’ Pitt had some interesting words to tell reporters about marrying Jolie:
“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetimes, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is right. It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”
Pitt and Jolie have said that they wouldn’t get married until same-sex marriage was legal in all states, or until they have enough kids to move into a shoe.
Pitt went on to explain that with his and Jolie’s full schedule, it is tough to find a date that is convenient for both, so he figures he will just continue making movies and agreeing to do strange commercials, so that he has an excuse not to go through with it.