- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: “The Time Has Come”
At the premiere of his new film ‘Killing Them Softly,’ Pitt had some interesting words to tell reporters about marrying Jolie:
“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetimes, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is right. It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”
Pitt and Jolie have said that they wouldn’t get married until same-sex marriage was legal in all states, or until they have enough kids to move into a shoe.
Pitt went on to explain that with his and Jolie’s full schedule, it is tough to find a date that is convenient for both, so he figures he will just continue making movies and agreeing to do strange commercials, so that he has an excuse not to go through with it.