- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: “The Time Has Come”
At the premiere of his new film ‘Killing Them Softly,’ Pitt had some interesting words to tell reporters about marrying Jolie:
“I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetimes, but I also feel like the time has come. The time is right. It’s soon. I got a good feeling about it.”
Pitt and Jolie have said that they wouldn’t get married until same-sex marriage was legal in all states, or until they have enough kids to move into a shoe.
Pitt went on to explain that with his and Jolie’s full schedule, it is tough to find a date that is convenient for both, so he figures he will just continue making movies and agreeing to do strange commercials, so that he has an excuse not to go through with it.