- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
Britney Spears Will Return for Another ‘X Factor’ Season
Britney Spears announced that she will return for another season of the singing competition, X Factor.
Spears told a reporter at a red carpet event for the X Factor that she’ll be returning to the show next season.
This season is Spears’ first season on the show, along with singer Demi Lovato. Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid returned for their second season of the show.
Spears is coaching the “teen” category, which seems so appropriate since her career started at such a young age.
X Factor is in it’s second season in the US and currently airs on FOX. Khloe Kardashian Odom and Mario Lopez debuted as hosts for the live shows last week.
Written by Michelle Wincott