- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Cameron Diaz Recommends Sex to Lose Weight
Cameron Diaz is about to release a diet and fitness book. Who better than a gorgeous actress who has a personal trainer, chefs and plastic surgeons at her beck and call to take advice from?
The actress is in the December issue of Elle UK sharing her tips on how you too can have a hot-body like hers. Some of her secrets include a cardio cocktail of sex and dancing.
Cameron was asked by the magazine what burns more calories; 30 minutes of dancing or 30 minutes of sex? Cameron responded by saying,
“Depends on what kind of sex you’re having,” she boldly responded. “Try ’em both! Do them both on the same day, that’s what I say!”
As for how the beauty maintains her flawless figure:
“It’s not about what I eat or do what I do,” she says. “It’s really about the information, so that young girls and women can look at it and make their own choices.” She continued, “I’d hate to give them guidelines of what I do. My hope is that I give them all the information so that it doesn’t matter what I or other people do . . . I’m excited about my discipline [which revolves around] a protein, a grain and a green.”
Cameron revealed the likes the discipline of sticking to a regular regime.
Will you be reading Cameron’s book?