- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Cameron Diaz Recommends Sex to Lose Weight
Cameron Diaz is about to release a diet and fitness book. Who better than a gorgeous actress who has a personal trainer, chefs and plastic surgeons at her beck and call to take advice from?
The actress is in the December issue of Elle UK sharing her tips on how you too can have a hot-body like hers. Some of her secrets include a cardio cocktail of sex and dancing.
Cameron was asked by the magazine what burns more calories; 30 minutes of dancing or 30 minutes of sex? Cameron responded by saying,
“Depends on what kind of sex you’re having,” she boldly responded. “Try ’em both! Do them both on the same day, that’s what I say!”
As for how the beauty maintains her flawless figure:
“It’s not about what I eat or do what I do,” she says. “It’s really about the information, so that young girls and women can look at it and make their own choices.” She continued, “I’d hate to give them guidelines of what I do. My hope is that I give them all the information so that it doesn’t matter what I or other people do . . . I’m excited about my discipline [which revolves around] a protein, a grain and a green.”
Cameron revealed the likes the discipline of sticking to a regular regime.
Will you be reading Cameron’s book?