- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Cameron Diaz Says “Every Woman Wants To Be Objectified”
Diaz, whose last hit film was Bad Teacher, continues:
“I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?'”
While thousands of men will now be applying to be Diaz’s personal photographer, I’m sure the actress will get some flack for her comments. On one hand, she will be applauded for her confidence, on the other hand she will be skewered, mostly by women, who disagree that “every woman wants to be objectified.
But, Diaz’s career may be on a downfall, so these comments may put the spotlight back on her. I mean, you probably wouldn’t hear Meryl Streep make these type of comments
Diaz can soon be seen on “the Counselor” with Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender; two men that gals can objectify. See girls, so we’re even.