- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Cameron Diaz Says “Every Woman Wants To Be Objectified”
Diaz, whose last hit film was Bad Teacher, continues:
“I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?'”
While thousands of men will now be applying to be Diaz’s personal photographer, I’m sure the actress will get some flack for her comments. On one hand, she will be applauded for her confidence, on the other hand she will be skewered, mostly by women, who disagree that “every woman wants to be objectified.
But, Diaz’s career may be on a downfall, so these comments may put the spotlight back on her. I mean, you probably wouldn’t hear Meryl Streep make these type of comments
Diaz can soon be seen on “the Counselor” with Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender; two men that gals can objectify. See girls, so we’re even.