- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Cameron Diaz Says “Every Woman Wants To Be Objectified”
Diaz, whose last hit film was Bad Teacher, continues:
“I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?'”
While thousands of men will now be applying to be Diaz’s personal photographer, I’m sure the actress will get some flack for her comments. On one hand, she will be applauded for her confidence, on the other hand she will be skewered, mostly by women, who disagree that “every woman wants to be objectified.
But, Diaz’s career may be on a downfall, so these comments may put the spotlight back on her. I mean, you probably wouldn’t hear Meryl Streep make these type of comments
Diaz can soon be seen on “the Counselor” with Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender; two men that gals can objectify. See girls, so we’re even.