- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
Cameron Diaz Says “Every Woman Wants To Be Objectified”
Diaz, whose last hit film was Bad Teacher, continues:
“I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?'”
While thousands of men will now be applying to be Diaz’s personal photographer, I’m sure the actress will get some flack for her comments. On one hand, she will be applauded for her confidence, on the other hand she will be skewered, mostly by women, who disagree that “every woman wants to be objectified.
But, Diaz’s career may be on a downfall, so these comments may put the spotlight back on her. I mean, you probably wouldn’t hear Meryl Streep make these type of comments
Diaz can soon be seen on “the Counselor” with Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender; two men that gals can objectify. See girls, so we’re even.