- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Cameron Diaz Says “Every Woman Wants To Be Objectified”
Diaz, whose last hit film was Bad Teacher, continues:
“I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?'”
While thousands of men will now be applying to be Diaz’s personal photographer, I’m sure the actress will get some flack for her comments. On one hand, she will be applauded for her confidence, on the other hand she will be skewered, mostly by women, who disagree that “every woman wants to be objectified.
But, Diaz’s career may be on a downfall, so these comments may put the spotlight back on her. I mean, you probably wouldn’t hear Meryl Streep make these type of comments
Diaz can soon be seen on “the Counselor” with Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender; two men that gals can objectify. See girls, so we’re even.