- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Channing Tatum, Ben Affleck, Rihanna ‘Men of the Year Issue’ GQ Cover Photo
Channing Tatum, Ben Affleck and Rihanna cover the ‘Men of the Year’ issue of GQ. The actors have separate covers – leaving fans (myself included) having to decide which one to buy.
The sizzling hot cover of Tatum is more formal with the actor fixing his tie on the December 2012 issue, while Affleck takes a less formal, but equally hot cover photo.
While the issue is ‘The Men of the Year,’ Rihanna also has a separate cover where she appears naked. Rihanna is the 2012 Obsession of the Year.
The Men of the Year issue also highlights Quentin Tarantino, world-record sprinter Usain Bolt, along with the ‘gang who put us on Mars.’
The magazine also highlights the biggest breakout stars, total badasses, the 5 dirty books every man should read and much more!!
For more about Channing, Ben and Rihanna – head on over to GQ.com.
We have all three covers on the next page – which is your favorite cover?