- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Channing Tatum, Ben Affleck, Rihanna ‘Men of the Year Issue’ GQ Cover Photo
Channing Tatum, Ben Affleck and Rihanna cover the ‘Men of the Year’ issue of GQ. The actors have separate covers – leaving fans (myself included) having to decide which one to buy.
The sizzling hot cover of Tatum is more formal with the actor fixing his tie on the December 2012 issue, while Affleck takes a less formal, but equally hot cover photo.
While the issue is ‘The Men of the Year,’ Rihanna also has a separate cover where she appears naked. Rihanna is the 2012 Obsession of the Year.
The Men of the Year issue also highlights Quentin Tarantino, world-record sprinter Usain Bolt, along with the ‘gang who put us on Mars.’
The magazine also highlights the biggest breakout stars, total badasses, the 5 dirty books every man should read and much more!!
For more about Channing, Ben and Rihanna – head on over to GQ.com.
We have all three covers on the next page – which is your favorite cover?