- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Channing Tatum, Ben Affleck, Rihanna ‘Men of the Year Issue’ GQ Cover Photo
Channing Tatum, Ben Affleck and Rihanna cover the ‘Men of the Year’ issue of GQ. The actors have separate covers – leaving fans (myself included) having to decide which one to buy.
The sizzling hot cover of Tatum is more formal with the actor fixing his tie on the December 2012 issue, while Affleck takes a less formal, but equally hot cover photo.
While the issue is ‘The Men of the Year,’ Rihanna also has a separate cover where she appears naked. Rihanna is the 2012 Obsession of the Year.
The Men of the Year issue also highlights Quentin Tarantino, world-record sprinter Usain Bolt, along with the ‘gang who put us on Mars.’
The magazine also highlights the biggest breakout stars, total badasses, the 5 dirty books every man should read and much more!!
For more about Channing, Ben and Rihanna – head on over to GQ.com.
We have all three covers on the next page – which is your favorite cover?