- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Why Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000
Charlie Sheen gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000. Before you jump to conclusions and assume the money was so he could have his own personal call girl, he actually saved the day by giving her the money to pay her taxes.
The last thing Lohan needs is any more problems. With her movie, Liz and Dick, receiving horrible ratings and rumors of the young troubled actress heading back to jail for lying to the police, she really needed a break.
Sheen and Lohan were said to have become close while filming, Scary Movie 5. While filming and sharing their problems, Lohan reportedly told Sheen she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen for her tax bill, according to TMZ.
You know the saying ‘birds of a feather flock together?’ These two together make a scary partnership. Between Sheen’s constant court battles and drunken rampages and Lohan’s car accidents, the two should stay clear of each other.
Do you think Lindsay is thinking of ways she can repay Sheen?