- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Why Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000
Charlie Sheen gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000. Before you jump to conclusions and assume the money was so he could have his own personal call girl, he actually saved the day by giving her the money to pay her taxes.
The last thing Lohan needs is any more problems. With her movie, Liz and Dick, receiving horrible ratings and rumors of the young troubled actress heading back to jail for lying to the police, she really needed a break.
Sheen and Lohan were said to have become close while filming, Scary Movie 5. While filming and sharing their problems, Lohan reportedly told Sheen she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen for her tax bill, according to TMZ.
You know the saying ‘birds of a feather flock together?’ These two together make a scary partnership. Between Sheen’s constant court battles and drunken rampages and Lohan’s car accidents, the two should stay clear of each other.
Do you think Lindsay is thinking of ways she can repay Sheen?