- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Why Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000
Charlie Sheen gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000. Before you jump to conclusions and assume the money was so he could have his own personal call girl, he actually saved the day by giving her the money to pay her taxes.
The last thing Lohan needs is any more problems. With her movie, Liz and Dick, receiving horrible ratings and rumors of the young troubled actress heading back to jail for lying to the police, she really needed a break.
Sheen and Lohan were said to have become close while filming, Scary Movie 5. While filming and sharing their problems, Lohan reportedly told Sheen she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen for her tax bill, according to TMZ.
You know the saying ‘birds of a feather flock together?’ These two together make a scary partnership. Between Sheen’s constant court battles and drunken rampages and Lohan’s car accidents, the two should stay clear of each other.
Do you think Lindsay is thinking of ways she can repay Sheen?