- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Why Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000
Charlie Sheen gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000. Before you jump to conclusions and assume the money was so he could have his own personal call girl, he actually saved the day by giving her the money to pay her taxes.
The last thing Lohan needs is any more problems. With her movie, Liz and Dick, receiving horrible ratings and rumors of the young troubled actress heading back to jail for lying to the police, she really needed a break.
Sheen and Lohan were said to have become close while filming, Scary Movie 5. While filming and sharing their problems, Lohan reportedly told Sheen she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen for her tax bill, according to TMZ.
You know the saying ‘birds of a feather flock together?’ These two together make a scary partnership. Between Sheen’s constant court battles and drunken rampages and Lohan’s car accidents, the two should stay clear of each other.
Do you think Lindsay is thinking of ways she can repay Sheen?