- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Why Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000
Charlie Sheen gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000. Before you jump to conclusions and assume the money was so he could have his own personal call girl, he actually saved the day by giving her the money to pay her taxes.
The last thing Lohan needs is any more problems. With her movie, Liz and Dick, receiving horrible ratings and rumors of the young troubled actress heading back to jail for lying to the police, she really needed a break.
Sheen and Lohan were said to have become close while filming, Scary Movie 5. While filming and sharing their problems, Lohan reportedly told Sheen she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen for her tax bill, according to TMZ.
You know the saying ‘birds of a feather flock together?’ These two together make a scary partnership. Between Sheen’s constant court battles and drunken rampages and Lohan’s car accidents, the two should stay clear of each other.
Do you think Lindsay is thinking of ways she can repay Sheen?