- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Charlie Sheen offers Nephew Angus T. Jones a job on ‘Anger Management’
Charlie Sheen offered Angus T. Jones on job on his FX series Anger Management, following the release of Jones’ religious testimonial video. Sheen played Angus’ uncle Charlie on ‘Two and a Half Men’. Sheen now stars as Charlie Goodson on FX series Anger Management – told ABCNews.com: “My former nephew is welcome at the Goodson Anger Management home anytime.”
Sheen, who was fired from ‘Two and a Half Men’ in March 2011, believes the show is cursed. Sheen also blames ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-creator Chuck Lorre for Jones’s behavior, saying: “I dare anyone to spend ten years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre’s hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami.”
It was recently reported that Jones is considering leaving ‘Two and a Half Men’ when his contract expires at the end of the current 10th season. The 19-year-old actor is receiving a lot of criticism following the religious video, where he calls his sitcom ‘filth’.