- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Charlie Sheen offers Nephew Angus T. Jones a job on ‘Anger Management’
Charlie Sheen offered Angus T. Jones on job on his FX series Anger Management, following the release of Jones’ religious testimonial video. Sheen played Angus’ uncle Charlie on ‘Two and a Half Men’. Sheen now stars as Charlie Goodson on FX series Anger Management – told ABCNews.com: “My former nephew is welcome at the Goodson Anger Management home anytime.”
Sheen, who was fired from ‘Two and a Half Men’ in March 2011, believes the show is cursed. Sheen also blames ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-creator Chuck Lorre for Jones’s behavior, saying: “I dare anyone to spend ten years in the laugh-track that is Chuck Lorre’s hive of oppression and not suffer some form of an emotional tsunami.”
It was recently reported that Jones is considering leaving ‘Two and a Half Men’ when his contract expires at the end of the current 10th season. The 19-year-old actor is receiving a lot of criticism following the religious video, where he calls his sitcom ‘filth’.