- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Charlie Sheen Thinks ‘Two and a Half Men’ is Cursed
Charlie Sheen, former ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star of Angus T. Jones, responds to Jones bizarre religious testimonial video. Sheen thinks Jones is acting like a crazy cult member … and believes he’s melting down as a result of a ‘Two and a Half Men’ curse, following Jones’ online 30 minute video rant, where he refers to the CBS sitcom as “filth” and asked viewers to “please stop watching”.
“With Angus’s Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed,” Sheen tells PEOPLE.
Charlie’s Hale-Bopp comment is an obvious reference to the Heaven’s Gate religious cult … which committed mass suicide in 1997 because they believed death was the only way to gain access to an alien ship that was following the Hale-Bopp comet.
Sheen, 47, who now stars on the FX series Anger Management, was fired from the series in March 2011 following a felony menacing charge as a result of fight with wife Brooke Mueller. The actor later bashed the show’s creator Chuck Lorre in a string of interviews.
Do you think ‘Two and a Half Men’ is cursed? Do you think Angus is in a cult??
Watch Angus’ full video HERE and see for you self!!