- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Charlie Sheen Thinks ‘Two and a Half Men’ is Cursed
Charlie Sheen, former ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star of Angus T. Jones, responds to Jones bizarre religious testimonial video. Sheen thinks Jones is acting like a crazy cult member … and believes he’s melting down as a result of a ‘Two and a Half Men’ curse, following Jones’ online 30 minute video rant, where he refers to the CBS sitcom as “filth” and asked viewers to “please stop watching”.
“With Angus’s Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed,” Sheen tells PEOPLE.
Charlie’s Hale-Bopp comment is an obvious reference to the Heaven’s Gate religious cult … which committed mass suicide in 1997 because they believed death was the only way to gain access to an alien ship that was following the Hale-Bopp comet.
Sheen, 47, who now stars on the FX series Anger Management, was fired from the series in March 2011 following a felony menacing charge as a result of fight with wife Brooke Mueller. The actor later bashed the show’s creator Chuck Lorre in a string of interviews.
Do you think ‘Two and a Half Men’ is cursed? Do you think Angus is in a cult??
Watch Angus’ full video HERE and see for you self!!