- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® For your Pets Comfort
Living on the East Coast during Superstorm Sandy has caused most people a great deal of stress. The aftermath of the storm has caused may people an endless amount turmoil in their lives. But we can not forget the our pets, who have also gone through the traumatic experience and need comforting, as well. I was so happy that during this trying time, I was able to provide my dog, Max with some stress-related relief. I have been using Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® products. Max remained calm and continues to appear well-adjusted during all of the changes. Now with the holidays upon us, I feel that Max will be able to handle the added stress.
Pets can get stressed when their environment changes, which it often does during the holiday season when you have lots of family gatherings or unfamiliar guests in and out of your home for holiday get-togethers or even something as small as a change in their meal times or general schedule. Or, it could be your pet is stressed from holiday travel – i.e. long car rides, crate travel during flying – or from being left at home for longer periods of time while the family is traveling. All of this change causes stress for your pet and triggers pets to misbehave. Comfort Zone® products help reduce stress-related behavior in cats and dogs by mimicking their natural pheromones that help them feel calm and comfortable in their environment.
• Comfort Zone® products are 95% effective at reducing scratching and urine marking for cats and also helps reduce excessive chewing and barking for dogs.
• Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) products for dogs helps control excessive barking, destructive digging, chewing and house soiling.*Data on file o Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® for dogs helps manage stress-related behavior in dogs caused by thunderstorms, loud noises like fireworks, adjusting to a new environment, transitions, being left alone or traveling. o It can also help to manage nighttime whining during puppy transition from the shelter/breeder to a new home. You can learn more by visiting Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® or .Facebook