- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Confirmed: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Split
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up. They are over. Done. Finished. For now at least.
The couple broke up about a week ago. A source stated,
“With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It’s not easy, but the relationship needed to end.”
Rumors of the couple breaking up have been out there on several occassions. Have U Heard reported at the end of October the couple were no longer together after Justin tweeted a simple word, “legnis” which happens to be single spelled backwards.
This might explain Justin’s roving eye at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
Justin has been spotted nursing his broken heart with Victoria’s Secret model, Barbara Palvin. The two went to see The Lion King on Broadway with a group of people.
Bieber recently spoke about Selena with Oprah Winfrey, in an interview set to air on Nov. 25th, “I don’t ever want her to feel like I’m ashamed of her.”
Could that be the reason for the break up? Or was it the distance between the two of them? They did manage the distance for almost two years – why break up now?