- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Confirmed: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Split
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up. They are over. Done. Finished. For now at least.
The couple broke up about a week ago. A source stated,
“With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It’s not easy, but the relationship needed to end.”
Rumors of the couple breaking up have been out there on several occassions. Have U Heard reported at the end of October the couple were no longer together after Justin tweeted a simple word, “legnis” which happens to be single spelled backwards.
This might explain Justin’s roving eye at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
Justin has been spotted nursing his broken heart with Victoria’s Secret model, Barbara Palvin. The two went to see The Lion King on Broadway with a group of people.
Bieber recently spoke about Selena with Oprah Winfrey, in an interview set to air on Nov. 25th, “I don’t ever want her to feel like I’m ashamed of her.”
Could that be the reason for the break up? Or was it the distance between the two of them? They did manage the distance for almost two years – why break up now?