- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Confirmed: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Split
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up. They are over. Done. Finished. For now at least.
The couple broke up about a week ago. A source stated,
“With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It’s not easy, but the relationship needed to end.”
Rumors of the couple breaking up have been out there on several occassions. Have U Heard reported at the end of October the couple were no longer together after Justin tweeted a simple word, “legnis” which happens to be single spelled backwards.
This might explain Justin’s roving eye at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
Justin has been spotted nursing his broken heart with Victoria’s Secret model, Barbara Palvin. The two went to see The Lion King on Broadway with a group of people.
Bieber recently spoke about Selena with Oprah Winfrey, in an interview set to air on Nov. 25th, “I don’t ever want her to feel like I’m ashamed of her.”
Could that be the reason for the break up? Or was it the distance between the two of them? They did manage the distance for almost two years – why break up now?