- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
Dallas’ Larry Hagman Dies at 81
Legendary actor Larry Hagman has passed away.
The actor well-known for playing the conniving J.R. Ewing on the television show Dallas, died Friday in Dallas of complications from his recent battle with cancer at the age of 81, his family said.
In a statement his family said:
“Larry was back in his beloved Dallas re-enacting the iconic role he loved most. Larry’s family and close friends had joined him in Dallas for the Thanksgiving holiday. When he passed, he was surrounded by loved ones. It was a peaceful passing, just as he had wished for. The family requests privacy at this time.”
Hagman also starred in the television series, I Dream of Jeannie.
Hagman returned to the iconic series Dallas to film season one and part of season two.
Our deepest sympathy goes out to his family for their loss. He will be missed by not only his family, but by his fans, as well.