- Lindsay Lohan Is Free!
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Dallas’ Larry Hagman Dies at 81
Legendary actor Larry Hagman has passed away.
The actor well-known for playing the conniving J.R. Ewing on the television show Dallas, died Friday in Dallas of complications from his recent battle with cancer at the age of 81, his family said.
In a statement his family said:
“Larry was back in his beloved Dallas re-enacting the iconic role he loved most. Larry’s family and close friends had joined him in Dallas for the Thanksgiving holiday. When he passed, he was surrounded by loved ones. It was a peaceful passing, just as he had wished for. The family requests privacy at this time.”
Hagman also starred in the television series, I Dream of Jeannie.
Hagman returned to the iconic series Dallas to film season one and part of season two.
Our deepest sympathy goes out to his family for their loss. He will be missed by not only his family, but by his fans, as well.