- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Dallas’ Larry Hagman Dies at 81
Legendary actor Larry Hagman has passed away.
The actor well-known for playing the conniving J.R. Ewing on the television show Dallas, died Friday in Dallas of complications from his recent battle with cancer at the age of 81, his family said.
In a statement his family said:
“Larry was back in his beloved Dallas re-enacting the iconic role he loved most. Larry’s family and close friends had joined him in Dallas for the Thanksgiving holiday. When he passed, he was surrounded by loved ones. It was a peaceful passing, just as he had wished for. The family requests privacy at this time.”
Hagman also starred in the television series, I Dream of Jeannie.
Hagman returned to the iconic series Dallas to film season one and part of season two.
Our deepest sympathy goes out to his family for their loss. He will be missed by not only his family, but by his fans, as well.