- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Dancing With the Stars 2012 Performance Recap 11/12/12 – Week 8
There are only seven couples remaining on Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars. Tonight’s competition will include two rounds of dancing, a Ballroom and Latin Trio round.
In honor of Veterans Day, the first round will feature performances to songs that pay homage to servicemen and women. During the Latin Trio round, each couple will be joined by an eliminated pro or Troupe dancer.