- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Dancing With the Stars: Apolo Ohno and Emmitt Smith Eliminated
The Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is down to the final three couples, who will be competing in the finals for the mirror ball trophy.
Apolo Ohno and dance partner, Karina Smirnoff were eliminated first. Apolo and Karina danced the Big Top Jazz and the Rumba but managed to score the second lowest scores of the evening with 57/60.
The second couple to be eliminated was Emmitt Smith and dance partner, Cheryl. This may come as a surprise since the judges gave Kelly Monaco and Val such a hard time this season, despite Val’s sexy performance ending up with him in a speedo.
This leaves the final three couples Shawn Johnson and professional dance partner Derek, Melissa Rycroft and professional dance partner, Tony Dovolani and Kelly Monaco and professional dance partner, Val.
What do you think about the final three? Are you surprised to see Kelly and Val in the finals?