- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Dancing With the Stars: Apolo Ohno and Emmitt Smith Eliminated
The Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is down to the final three couples, who will be competing in the finals for the mirror ball trophy.
Apolo Ohno and dance partner, Karina Smirnoff were eliminated first. Apolo and Karina danced the Big Top Jazz and the Rumba but managed to score the second lowest scores of the evening with 57/60.
The second couple to be eliminated was Emmitt Smith and dance partner, Cheryl. This may come as a surprise since the judges gave Kelly Monaco and Val such a hard time this season, despite Val’s sexy performance ending up with him in a speedo.
This leaves the final three couples Shawn Johnson and professional dance partner Derek, Melissa Rycroft and professional dance partner, Tony Dovolani and Kelly Monaco and professional dance partner, Val.
What do you think about the final three? Are you surprised to see Kelly and Val in the finals?