- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Dancing With the Stars: Apolo Ohno and Emmitt Smith Eliminated
The Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is down to the final three couples, who will be competing in the finals for the mirror ball trophy.
Apolo Ohno and dance partner, Karina Smirnoff were eliminated first. Apolo and Karina danced the Big Top Jazz and the Rumba but managed to score the second lowest scores of the evening with 57/60.
The second couple to be eliminated was Emmitt Smith and dance partner, Cheryl. This may come as a surprise since the judges gave Kelly Monaco and Val such a hard time this season, despite Val’s sexy performance ending up with him in a speedo.
This leaves the final three couples Shawn Johnson and professional dance partner Derek, Melissa Rycroft and professional dance partner, Tony Dovolani and Kelly Monaco and professional dance partner, Val.
What do you think about the final three? Are you surprised to see Kelly and Val in the finals?