- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Dancing With the Stars: Apolo Ohno and Emmitt Smith Eliminated
The Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is down to the final three couples, who will be competing in the finals for the mirror ball trophy.
Apolo Ohno and dance partner, Karina Smirnoff were eliminated first. Apolo and Karina danced the Big Top Jazz and the Rumba but managed to score the second lowest scores of the evening with 57/60.
The second couple to be eliminated was Emmitt Smith and dance partner, Cheryl. This may come as a surprise since the judges gave Kelly Monaco and Val such a hard time this season, despite Val’s sexy performance ending up with him in a speedo.
This leaves the final three couples Shawn Johnson and professional dance partner Derek, Melissa Rycroft and professional dance partner, Tony Dovolani and Kelly Monaco and professional dance partner, Val.
What do you think about the final three? Are you surprised to see Kelly and Val in the finals?