- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Dancing With the Stars: Apolo Ohno and Emmitt Smith Eliminated
The Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is down to the final three couples, who will be competing in the finals for the mirror ball trophy.
Apolo Ohno and dance partner, Karina Smirnoff were eliminated first. Apolo and Karina danced the Big Top Jazz and the Rumba but managed to score the second lowest scores of the evening with 57/60.
The second couple to be eliminated was Emmitt Smith and dance partner, Cheryl. This may come as a surprise since the judges gave Kelly Monaco and Val such a hard time this season, despite Val’s sexy performance ending up with him in a speedo.
This leaves the final three couples Shawn Johnson and professional dance partner Derek, Melissa Rycroft and professional dance partner, Tony Dovolani and Kelly Monaco and professional dance partner, Val.
What do you think about the final three? Are you surprised to see Kelly and Val in the finals?