- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Dancing With the Stars Preview 11/12/11
There are only seven couples remaining on Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars. Monday’s night competition will include two rounds of dancing, a Ballroom and Latin Trio round.
In honor of Veterans Day, the first round will feature performances to songs that pay homage to servicemen and women. During the Latin Trio round, each couple will be joined by an eliminated pro or Troupe dancer.
Find out who the couples third dancer will be on page 2.