- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Dancing With the Stars Preview 11/12/11
There are only seven couples remaining on Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars. Monday’s night competition will include two rounds of dancing, a Ballroom and Latin Trio round.
In honor of Veterans Day, the first round will feature performances to songs that pay homage to servicemen and women. During the Latin Trio round, each couple will be joined by an eliminated pro or Troupe dancer.
Find out who the couples third dancer will be on page 2.