- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
Dancing With the Stars Preview 11/12/11
There are only seven couples remaining on Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars. Monday’s night competition will include two rounds of dancing, a Ballroom and Latin Trio round.
In honor of Veterans Day, the first round will feature performances to songs that pay homage to servicemen and women. During the Latin Trio round, each couple will be joined by an eliminated pro or Troupe dancer.
Find out who the couples third dancer will be on page 2.