- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Dancing With the Stars Recap 11/5/12 Fusion Week 7
The seven remaining couples on Dancing With the Stars will perform a fusion dance that was chosen by their competitors on last week’s show. The show’s opening number featured The Troupe and four pros from the season.
Later in the night, after the couples’ individual rounds, they will all take the dance floor for a swing dance marathon with the chance to add up to 10 extra points to their scores for the night. The couple in first place will get 10 points, the couple in second place will get 9 points, the couple in third place will get 8 points, the couple in fourth place will get 7 points, the couple in fifth place will get 6 points, the couple in sixth place will get 5 points and the seventh place couple will get 4 points.
Pro dancer Mark Ballas, who teaches in Utah during every off season, is choreographing this incredible piece to the hit song, “She Wolf.” Pro dancer Chelsie Hightower, who is from Utah, will also perform in the piece. The performance promises powerful choreography, a fusion of ballroom, hip-hop and contemporary dancing – and a look at what the future has in store!
As announced during last week’s show, the fusion dance that the seven remaining couples will perform are:
Apolo Ohno and partner Karina Smirnoff
Dance: Cha Cha/Paso Doble
Judges Comments: Len said that there was nothing safe about it and he attacked it. Bruno said he should be in “Twilight” and it was incredibly powerful, triumphant and wonderful. Carrie Ann said she liked the approach of the different numbers and it started off strong and it ended even stronger.
Scores: 9 from all the judges. Total Score: 27/30
Keep reading to see how Emmitt and Cheryl did on page 2.