- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Performance Recap 11/26/12 – The Final 3 Perform
Dancing with the Stars: All Stars is in its final week. After 10 weeks of competitive dancing, All-Stars Kelly Monaco & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani and Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough have proven they deserve to be in the finals.
But only one couple will be crowned champions of “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars.” The three women finalists will have their last chance to impress the judges and viewers on two final nights of competition, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), and concluding on the Season Finale, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
In the final one-hour performance show on Monday, each of the couples will compete in two dances. All three couples will perform their favorite routine from the season, as well as a Super-Sized Freestyle. For their Freestyle, they’ll be allowed to add extra performers, incorporating all kinds of lifts and tricks to create an out-of-this-world entertaining routine.
Do you have a favorite dance couple you are rooting for??