- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Performance Recap 11/26/12 – The Final 3 Perform
Dancing with the Stars: All Stars is in its final week. After 10 weeks of competitive dancing, All-Stars Kelly Monaco & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani and Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough have proven they deserve to be in the finals.
But only one couple will be crowned champions of “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars.” The three women finalists will have their last chance to impress the judges and viewers on two final nights of competition, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), and concluding on the Season Finale, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
In the final one-hour performance show on Monday, each of the couples will compete in two dances. All three couples will perform their favorite routine from the season, as well as a Super-Sized Freestyle. For their Freestyle, they’ll be allowed to add extra performers, incorporating all kinds of lifts and tricks to create an out-of-this-world entertaining routine.
Do you have a favorite dance couple you are rooting for??