- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Performance Recap 11/26/12 – The Final 3 Perform
Dancing with the Stars: All Stars is in its final week. After 10 weeks of competitive dancing, All-Stars Kelly Monaco & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani and Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough have proven they deserve to be in the finals.
But only one couple will be crowned champions of “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars.” The three women finalists will have their last chance to impress the judges and viewers on two final nights of competition, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), and concluding on the Season Finale, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
In the final one-hour performance show on Monday, each of the couples will compete in two dances. All three couples will perform their favorite routine from the season, as well as a Super-Sized Freestyle. For their Freestyle, they’ll be allowed to add extra performers, incorporating all kinds of lifts and tricks to create an out-of-this-world entertaining routine.
Do you have a favorite dance couple you are rooting for??