- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Performance Recap 11/26/12 – The Final 3 Perform
Dancing with the Stars: All Stars is in its final week. After 10 weeks of competitive dancing, All-Stars Kelly Monaco & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani and Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough have proven they deserve to be in the finals.
But only one couple will be crowned champions of “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars.” The three women finalists will have their last chance to impress the judges and viewers on two final nights of competition, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), and concluding on the Season Finale, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
In the final one-hour performance show on Monday, each of the couples will compete in two dances. All three couples will perform their favorite routine from the season, as well as a Super-Sized Freestyle. For their Freestyle, they’ll be allowed to add extra performers, incorporating all kinds of lifts and tricks to create an out-of-this-world entertaining routine.
Do you have a favorite dance couple you are rooting for??