- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Performance Recap 11/26/12 – The Final 3 Perform
Dancing with the Stars: All Stars is in its final week. After 10 weeks of competitive dancing, All-Stars Kelly Monaco & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani and Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough have proven they deserve to be in the finals.
But only one couple will be crowned champions of “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars.” The three women finalists will have their last chance to impress the judges and viewers on two final nights of competition, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), and concluding on the Season Finale, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
In the final one-hour performance show on Monday, each of the couples will compete in two dances. All three couples will perform their favorite routine from the season, as well as a Super-Sized Freestyle. For their Freestyle, they’ll be allowed to add extra performers, incorporating all kinds of lifts and tricks to create an out-of-this-world entertaining routine.
Do you have a favorite dance couple you are rooting for??