- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Season Finale Recap 11/27/12 – Who Won DWTS?
The season finale of Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is tonight, November 27, 2012.
Last night, the final three took to the dance floor and gave it their all. Melissa Rycroft scored perfect 10’s while Shawn Johnson was reprimanded for not following the rules. We have the complete recap here.
In the two-hour Season Finale, the excitement will continue with all of this season’s eliminated couples returning to the ballroom, performing memorable routines of the season. And in the final element of the competition on Tuesday, the three finalists perform an Instant Dance routine. They’ll be given their music and dance style just minutes before they must perform live to complete the judges’ scores. By night’s end, one couple will be crowned champions of this all-star season.
Who are you rooting for? We will be live blogging, so be sure to come back and see who will be crowned the Mirror Ball champion.