- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Season Finale Recap 11/27/12 – Who Won DWTS?
The season finale of Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is tonight, November 27, 2012.
Last night, the final three took to the dance floor and gave it their all. Melissa Rycroft scored perfect 10’s while Shawn Johnson was reprimanded for not following the rules. We have the complete recap here.
In the two-hour Season Finale, the excitement will continue with all of this season’s eliminated couples returning to the ballroom, performing memorable routines of the season. And in the final element of the competition on Tuesday, the three finalists perform an Instant Dance routine. They’ll be given their music and dance style just minutes before they must perform live to complete the judges’ scores. By night’s end, one couple will be crowned champions of this all-star season.
Who are you rooting for? We will be live blogging, so be sure to come back and see who will be crowned the Mirror Ball champion.