- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Season Finale Recap 11/27/12 – Who Won DWTS?
The season finale of Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is tonight, November 27, 2012.
Last night, the final three took to the dance floor and gave it their all. Melissa Rycroft scored perfect 10’s while Shawn Johnson was reprimanded for not following the rules. We have the complete recap here.
In the two-hour Season Finale, the excitement will continue with all of this season’s eliminated couples returning to the ballroom, performing memorable routines of the season. And in the final element of the competition on Tuesday, the three finalists perform an Instant Dance routine. They’ll be given their music and dance style just minutes before they must perform live to complete the judges’ scores. By night’s end, one couple will be crowned champions of this all-star season.
Who are you rooting for? We will be live blogging, so be sure to come back and see who will be crowned the Mirror Ball champion.