- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Dave Matthews Band Jersey Tour Opener Will Turn into a Sandy Relief Concert
The Dave Matthews Band tour is set to kick off on November 30 at New Jersey’s IZOD Center. Dave Matthews has decided to turn this show into a benefit concert for Hurricane Sandy victims, and will be pledging $1 million to regional recovery efforts.
According to a statement, all proceeds from the Jersey show will go to Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund. This includes ticket sales and merchandise sales.
Opening for DMB is Jamaican reggae icon, Jimmy Cliff. Cliff voiced his concern via Twitter that the effect of Sandy on Haiti has been ignored by the media.
Many musicians have taken part in the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. The Script, Rihanna, Jack Johnson, and Justin Bieber are among the celebs who helped out. Bieber pledged to donate $1 from every ticket sold at his four New York area shows.Lady Gaga also announced that she was giving $1 million to the Red Cross for the relief effort.
NBC raised $23 million from its Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together concert, which featured performances from Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Aerosmith, Christina Aguilera, Billy Joel, and more.
Written by Michelle Wincott