- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Dave Matthews Band Jersey Tour Opener Will Turn into a Sandy Relief Concert
The Dave Matthews Band tour is set to kick off on November 30 at New Jersey’s IZOD Center. Dave Matthews has decided to turn this show into a benefit concert for Hurricane Sandy victims, and will be pledging $1 million to regional recovery efforts.
According to a statement, all proceeds from the Jersey show will go to Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund. This includes ticket sales and merchandise sales.
Opening for DMB is Jamaican reggae icon, Jimmy Cliff. Cliff voiced his concern via Twitter that the effect of Sandy on Haiti has been ignored by the media.
Many musicians have taken part in the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. The Script, Rihanna, Jack Johnson, and Justin Bieber are among the celebs who helped out. Bieber pledged to donate $1 from every ticket sold at his four New York area shows.Lady Gaga also announced that she was giving $1 million to the Red Cross for the relief effort.
NBC raised $23 million from its Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together concert, which featured performances from Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Aerosmith, Christina Aguilera, Billy Joel, and more.
Written by Michelle Wincott