- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Dave Matthews Band Jersey Tour Opener Will Turn into a Sandy Relief Concert
The Dave Matthews Band tour is set to kick off on November 30 at New Jersey’s IZOD Center. Dave Matthews has decided to turn this show into a benefit concert for Hurricane Sandy victims, and will be pledging $1 million to regional recovery efforts.
According to a statement, all proceeds from the Jersey show will go to Bama Works Sandy Relief Fund. This includes ticket sales and merchandise sales.
Opening for DMB is Jamaican reggae icon, Jimmy Cliff. Cliff voiced his concern via Twitter that the effect of Sandy on Haiti has been ignored by the media.
Many musicians have taken part in the Hurricane Sandy relief effort. The Script, Rihanna, Jack Johnson, and Justin Bieber are among the celebs who helped out. Bieber pledged to donate $1 from every ticket sold at his four New York area shows.Lady Gaga also announced that she was giving $1 million to the Red Cross for the relief effort.
NBC raised $23 million from its Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together concert, which featured performances from Bruce Springsteen, Sting, Aerosmith, Christina Aguilera, Billy Joel, and more.
Written by Michelle Wincott