- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Dexter Recap 11/11/12 Season 7, Episode 7 “Chemistry”
Episode seven of Dexter opened with Hannah and Dexter lying together naked, after last weeks episode ended with Dexter choosing not to kill Hannah, but both of them sleeping together instead.
This was a massive turning point in their relationship, and Dexter’s personal life since Rita was killed. It set the tone for the entire episode with Dexter and Hannah finding themselves drawn to each other.
This episode saw the Sal Price storyline continue, but Sal didn’t make it through the episode because Hannah, after being spooked by Sal telling her he was going to write his book featuring information on Hannah being a killer as well as her relationship with Dexter, she takes matters into her own hands and poisoned him with the same plant she used to kill her friend Beverley. Dexter had a plan to get Sal to back off, including framing him for an unsolved murder he wrote a book on. The Sal Price storyline was a way to show that Hannah and Dexter are both murderers, and have a strong connection to each other by helping each other out.
Deb spends all of this episode trying to prove that Hannah is a killer, including exhuming the body of Hannah’s deceased husband who Deb believes died of a heart attack.