- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
One Direction Pop Up Store Opens in NY
A One Direction Pop Up Store has opened in New York City.
A 9,300 square-foot store lined with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, gloves, jewelry, scarves, collector dolls, stick-on nails, and life-size cutouts of One Direction. A store only a One Direction Fan could dream about, is now a reality in New York City.
All visiting NYC Directioners get to pose with life-size cutouts of the tween/teen sensations and take souvenir photos in front of a green screen (at a price of course).
One amazing and fun part of the store is visitors can write messages to their favorite boy band. There is also a karaoke station where they can belt out their favorite 1D tunes.
The One Direction items are pricey with a sweat suit costing $150 and a hoodie costing $80. In the lower end of the price range are stick on nails for $10. Who wouldn’t want I love Nial or Louie nails?
My suggestion is to bring your wallet and a lot of money.
The NYC location will be open through December 30.