- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
One Direction Pop Up Store Opens in NY
A One Direction Pop Up Store has opened in New York City.
A 9,300 square-foot store lined with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, gloves, jewelry, scarves, collector dolls, stick-on nails, and life-size cutouts of One Direction. A store only a One Direction Fan could dream about, is now a reality in New York City.
All visiting NYC Directioners get to pose with life-size cutouts of the tween/teen sensations and take souvenir photos in front of a green screen (at a price of course).
One amazing and fun part of the store is visitors can write messages to their favorite boy band. There is also a karaoke station where they can belt out their favorite 1D tunes.
The One Direction items are pricey with a sweat suit costing $150 and a hoodie costing $80. In the lower end of the price range are stick on nails for $10. Who wouldn’t want I love Nial or Louie nails?
My suggestion is to bring your wallet and a lot of money.
The NYC location will be open through December 30.