- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
One Direction Pop Up Store Opens in NY
A One Direction Pop Up Store has opened in New York City.
A 9,300 square-foot store lined with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, gloves, jewelry, scarves, collector dolls, stick-on nails, and life-size cutouts of One Direction. A store only a One Direction Fan could dream about, is now a reality in New York City.
All visiting NYC Directioners get to pose with life-size cutouts of the tween/teen sensations and take souvenir photos in front of a green screen (at a price of course).
One amazing and fun part of the store is visitors can write messages to their favorite boy band. There is also a karaoke station where they can belt out their favorite 1D tunes.
The One Direction items are pricey with a sweat suit costing $150 and a hoodie costing $80. In the lower end of the price range are stick on nails for $10. Who wouldn’t want I love Nial or Louie nails?
My suggestion is to bring your wallet and a lot of money.
The NYC location will be open through December 30.