- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
One Direction Pop Up Store Opens in NY
A One Direction Pop Up Store has opened in New York City.
A 9,300 square-foot store lined with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, gloves, jewelry, scarves, collector dolls, stick-on nails, and life-size cutouts of One Direction. A store only a One Direction Fan could dream about, is now a reality in New York City.
All visiting NYC Directioners get to pose with life-size cutouts of the tween/teen sensations and take souvenir photos in front of a green screen (at a price of course).
One amazing and fun part of the store is visitors can write messages to their favorite boy band. There is also a karaoke station where they can belt out their favorite 1D tunes.
The One Direction items are pricey with a sweat suit costing $150 and a hoodie costing $80. In the lower end of the price range are stick on nails for $10. Who wouldn’t want I love Nial or Louie nails?
My suggestion is to bring your wallet and a lot of money.
The NYC location will be open through December 30.