- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
One Direction Pop Up Store Opens in NY
A One Direction Pop Up Store has opened in New York City.
A 9,300 square-foot store lined with t-shirts, hoodies, hats, gloves, jewelry, scarves, collector dolls, stick-on nails, and life-size cutouts of One Direction. A store only a One Direction Fan could dream about, is now a reality in New York City.
All visiting NYC Directioners get to pose with life-size cutouts of the tween/teen sensations and take souvenir photos in front of a green screen (at a price of course).
One amazing and fun part of the store is visitors can write messages to their favorite boy band. There is also a karaoke station where they can belt out their favorite 1D tunes.
The One Direction items are pricey with a sweat suit costing $150 and a hoodie costing $80. In the lower end of the price range are stick on nails for $10. Who wouldn’t want I love Nial or Louie nails?
My suggestion is to bring your wallet and a lot of money.
The NYC location will be open through December 30.