- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Disney’s New Fantasyland ‘Be Our Guest’ Restaurant Review
Disney’s New Fantasyland has an amazing new restaurant, Be My Guest, that is not just about the food but about the experience.
Be Our Guest, located at the base of the mountain below Beast castle, transports diners to the magical world of the Disney film Beauty and the Beast.
The restaurant features three dining rooms – each with their own theme. The West Wing, featuring an enchanted rose and a painting of Gaston that changes into the Beast (don’t blink or you may miss it). The Rose Gallery, which is only open for lunch, has figures of Belle and Beast around the room and of course, The Ballroom, with 20 foot ceilings and a chandelier fit for any princess, and an amazing view of falling snow. Yes – snow.
The restaurant is great since it is open for lunch where the diners order their meals at Kiosks while for dinner, it is a formal sit down restaurant.
Like everything else in Disney, even the restaurant was well thought out. Spending more than three years to develop the French-inspired menu, it is a sure fire hit!! I ate dinner there and the food was delicious. For the first time in Disney history, beer and wine is available to the patrons of the restaurant.
The restaurant is not only about the food but about immersing the people in the story of Beauty and the Beast, something that is achieved from the moment you set up foot in the restaurant.