- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
DWTS Melissa Rycroft Performs the Hustle and Tango – 11/19/12
Dancing With the Stars is down to the final five contestants. The five remaining dance couples have prepared two routines. One of the dances will be a dance chosen by the other couples. Who will stay and who will go? It’s down to the wire, with only two weeks left.
Melissa Rycroft and Tony
Round 1 Dance
Dance: Caveman Hustle
Judges Comments: Len: Fred and Wilma have never danced so well. It was the hustle with no hassel. Tony had the muscle and you had the hustle. Bruno: You lost the footing a little bit. Great performance. Carrie Ann: I loved it. The perfect way to bring the dances together.
Total Scores: Carrie Ann: 9, Len: 9.5, Bruno: 9 = 27.5
We have the videos from Melissa’s performances on page 2.