- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
DWTS Melissa Rycroft Performs the Hustle and Tango – 11/19/12
Dancing With the Stars is down to the final five contestants. The five remaining dance couples have prepared two routines. One of the dances will be a dance chosen by the other couples. Who will stay and who will go? It’s down to the wire, with only two weeks left.
Melissa Rycroft and Tony
Round 1 Dance
Dance: Caveman Hustle
Judges Comments: Len: Fred and Wilma have never danced so well. It was the hustle with no hassel. Tony had the muscle and you had the hustle. Bruno: You lost the footing a little bit. Great performance. Carrie Ann: I loved it. The perfect way to bring the dances together.
Total Scores: Carrie Ann: 9, Len: 9.5, Bruno: 9 = 27.5
We have the videos from Melissa’s performances on page 2.