- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Married
Actress Evan Rachel Wood married actor, Jamie Bell on Tuesday, a rep for Wood confirmed to PEOPLE.
“The bride wore a custom dress by Carolina Herrera,” the rep says in a statement. “It was a small ceremony with close family and friends.”
The couple first dated in 2005 before Wood went through her wild stage, changed her look and almost married Marilyn Manson in 2010. The couple then reunited and showed their commitment to each other by getting a tattoo of each other’s first initial.
What do you think about Evan marrying Jamie? Is he a better choice than Jamie Bell?