- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Fred Savage and wife Jennifer Welcome Third Child Photo
Fred Savage and his wife, Jennifer Lynn Stone welcomed a baby boy to their growing family. The former ‘Wonder Years’ child star, turned director, shared the exciting news on Twitter, by posting a pic of his son’s tiny hand with the caption, “He’s here”. (See photo below)
No other details about the new baby have been released. This is Fred and Jen’s third child, who joins big brother Oliver, 6, and big sis Lily, 4.
Fred is the older brother of actor Ben Savage, who this week announced that he was “expecting,” also.
“I’m going to be a father!” Ben tweeted Monday. “Well, on TV at least. The ‘Boy Meets World’ sequel is officially happening!”
As Have U Heard reported earlier this week, the original cast of ‘Boy Meets World’ will be a part of Disney’s new spin-off called ‘Girl Meets World.‘
Exciting week for those Savages!!