- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Gabriel Aubry Arrested After Fight with Halle Berry’s Fiance, Oliver Martinez
Update: Gabriel was booked for misdemeanor battery with bail set at $20,000 and was released an hour later.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2D2xHJPAa
Gabriel Aubry was arrested Thanksgiving morning after a fight at Halle Berry’s house with her fiance, Oliver Martinez.
Gabriel showed up at Halle’s doorstep with Nahla for a custodial hand-off. TMZ is reporting that Gabriel and Oliver were arguing in French when Oliver said to Gabriel, “We have to move on.”
That was enough to spark a fight between the two, as Gabriel punched Oliver, which he blocked and then Gabriel pushed Olivier to the ground. Oliver then hit him in the face, and a struggle ensued, ending with Olivier pinning Gabriel to the ground.
In the struggle, Gabriel suffered a broken rib, contusions on his face, and a head injury. Olivier may have broken his hand and suffered neck injuries as well.
Police were called and Olivier made a citizen’s arrest for battery against Gabriel.
Gabriel was taken to the ER and an hour later Olivier went to the same ER.
Gabriel was arrested later on in the day and a judge has issued an emergency protective order, which requires Gabriel to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.