- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Gabriel Aubry Will Not Face Criminal Charges For Fight With Oliver Martinez – Video
Aubry, who took a few shots at Martinez, will most likely not be charged, as law enforcement find their fight to have been “mutual combat.”
Berry, who still has a restraining order against Aubry, much like the one that Hollywood has on her, will probably aim to get another one, as the current restraining order is lifted tomorrow. Aubry is sticking to his story that he is the victim in all this:
“I told the officers that [Martinez] was the one who attacked me, and repeatedly told them to get the security tapes from Ms. Berry’s security cameras before she and Mr. Martinez deleted them.”
While the black eyes that Aubry is sporting is proof that beautiful people do fight.
We have the video of how the fight really started on page 2.