- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Gabriel Aubry Will Not Face Criminal Charges For Fight With Oliver Martinez – Video
Aubry, who took a few shots at Martinez, will most likely not be charged, as law enforcement find their fight to have been “mutual combat.”
Berry, who still has a restraining order against Aubry, much like the one that Hollywood has on her, will probably aim to get another one, as the current restraining order is lifted tomorrow. Aubry is sticking to his story that he is the victim in all this:
“I told the officers that [Martinez] was the one who attacked me, and repeatedly told them to get the security tapes from Ms. Berry’s security cameras before she and Mr. Martinez deleted them.”
While the black eyes that Aubry is sporting is proof that beautiful people do fight.
We have the video of how the fight really started on page 2.