- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Gabriel Aubry Will Not Face Criminal Charges For Fight With Oliver Martinez – Video
Aubry, who took a few shots at Martinez, will most likely not be charged, as law enforcement find their fight to have been “mutual combat.”
Berry, who still has a restraining order against Aubry, much like the one that Hollywood has on her, will probably aim to get another one, as the current restraining order is lifted tomorrow. Aubry is sticking to his story that he is the victim in all this:
“I told the officers that [Martinez] was the one who attacked me, and repeatedly told them to get the security tapes from Ms. Berry’s security cameras before she and Mr. Martinez deleted them.”
While the black eyes that Aubry is sporting is proof that beautiful people do fight.
We have the video of how the fight really started on page 2.