- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Gabriel Aubry Will Not Face Criminal Charges For Fight With Oliver Martinez – Video
Aubry, who took a few shots at Martinez, will most likely not be charged, as law enforcement find their fight to have been “mutual combat.”
Berry, who still has a restraining order against Aubry, much like the one that Hollywood has on her, will probably aim to get another one, as the current restraining order is lifted tomorrow. Aubry is sticking to his story that he is the victim in all this:
“I told the officers that [Martinez] was the one who attacked me, and repeatedly told them to get the security tapes from Ms. Berry’s security cameras before she and Mr. Martinez deleted them.”
While the black eyes that Aubry is sporting is proof that beautiful people do fight.
We have the video of how the fight really started on page 2.