- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
Gift Picks for the Holidays – Get Personalized Gift Suggestions
The holidays are quickly approaching. While the holidays are fun and exciting, they can also be stressful when it comes to finding the perfect gift for friends and family.
There is a new fun holiday tool that helps shoppers find gifts for friends and family that they will actually love because it’s connected to their Facebook interests and likes! Finding the perfect gifts will be easy and stress free.
The tool is easy to use. Since it’s linked to Facebook, you can pick your friends and family that you have to buy for and see what pops up. Based on the person’s likes the tool identifies them as a fashionista, a pet lover, a foodie, a jet setter, a book worm, a music lover and many more descriptive characteristics that can be helpful when searching for the perfect gift for friends or family.
The description of my daughters likes were exactly geared toward her interests. Since she is a music lover, her top gift pick was a Karaoke machine. They also provided additional links to gift suggestions based on her other “likes.” Although, age is not taken into account with the suggestions, there are gift ideas for all age ranges.
The Gift Pick tool will definitely help to save people time, in addition to relieving the stress of finding the perfect gift, this holiday season with some great gift suggestions for friends and family.
This post was sponsored by SheKnows but as always, all opinions are my own.