- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
Glee’s Take on Eating Disorders Out of Line
Glee has taken on some great issues that teens are often faced with including topics such as bullying, sexuality, virginity and much more!!
One topic Glee has failed horribly at covering is eating disorders. Eating disorders are often life threatening and last night’s episode of Glee made it nothing short of a joke.
Some background for those who didn’t see the episode: Marley’s costume was taken in by her arch nemesis, without her knowledge, to make her think she is gaining weight at lightening speed and then she encourages Marley to use two fingers to throw up.
The way the writers/producers covered the topic was a disgrace. Liana Rosenman, the founder of Project Heal took to Facebook to write an open letter to the producers of the show:
The letter can be found on page 2.