- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
Glee’s Take on Eating Disorders Out of Line
Glee has taken on some great issues that teens are often faced with including topics such as bullying, sexuality, virginity and much more!!
One topic Glee has failed horribly at covering is eating disorders. Eating disorders are often life threatening and last night’s episode of Glee made it nothing short of a joke.
Some background for those who didn’t see the episode: Marley’s costume was taken in by her arch nemesis, without her knowledge, to make her think she is gaining weight at lightening speed and then she encourages Marley to use two fingers to throw up.
The way the writers/producers covered the topic was a disgrace. Liana Rosenman, the founder of Project Heal took to Facebook to write an open letter to the producers of the show:
The letter can be found on page 2.