- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Glee’s Take on Eating Disorders Out of Line
Glee has taken on some great issues that teens are often faced with including topics such as bullying, sexuality, virginity and much more!!
One topic Glee has failed horribly at covering is eating disorders. Eating disorders are often life threatening and last night’s episode of Glee made it nothing short of a joke.
Some background for those who didn’t see the episode: Marley’s costume was taken in by her arch nemesis, without her knowledge, to make her think she is gaining weight at lightening speed and then she encourages Marley to use two fingers to throw up.
The way the writers/producers covered the topic was a disgrace. Liana Rosenman, the founder of Project Heal took to Facebook to write an open letter to the producers of the show:
The letter can be found on page 2.