- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Glee’s Take on Eating Disorders Out of Line
Glee has taken on some great issues that teens are often faced with including topics such as bullying, sexuality, virginity and much more!!
One topic Glee has failed horribly at covering is eating disorders. Eating disorders are often life threatening and last night’s episode of Glee made it nothing short of a joke.
Some background for those who didn’t see the episode: Marley’s costume was taken in by her arch nemesis, without her knowledge, to make her think she is gaining weight at lightening speed and then she encourages Marley to use two fingers to throw up.
The way the writers/producers covered the topic was a disgrace. Liana Rosenman, the founder of Project Heal took to Facebook to write an open letter to the producers of the show:
The letter can be found on page 2.
Pages: 1 2