- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Hasbro’s LAZER TAG 2 Blaster Battle Packs Review
Hasbro has done it again, with the live action LAZER TAG 2 Blaster Battle Pack. My kids love visiting Lazer Tag arenas and playing the fast paced game. So, when they opened the LAZER TAG 2 Blaster Battle Pack they were thrilled they could now play at home, all of the time. It took minutes to set up and they were off on their adventures. The entire family got in on the high-tech, adrenaline-charged fun. You do not need an iPhone or iPod Touch to play LAZER TAG 2, but they are necessary for most of the interesting features.
So, grab a friend and turn any environment into an epic LAZER TAG battleground. With the LAZER TAG 2 blaster packs, players can enter into either classic LAZER TAG battles against one another or app-enhanced missions featuring the LAZER TAG app. Engage in a last man standing’ format using just the LAZER TAG blasters and defend against opponents’ attacks. Or download the LAZER TAG app to an iOS device to enter App Enhanced Solo and Multi-Player missions battling either alien invasions or friends. By downloading the LAZER TAG app to your iPhone or iPod touch and placing the device into the blaster’s cradle, players can battle in teams of up to 24 total people and see lasers and hits, as well as remaining power and gear. Performing well in combat and mastering levels will increase players’ stats on a virtual leaderboard and unlocks weapon upgrades, levels and health reserves. Each LAZER TAG blaster boasts an impressive firing range of up to 250 feet and requires 6 AA batteries, not included. Includes two LAZER TAG blasters, 2 iOS device cradles, 2 LAZER TAG iPhone skins and 2 LAZER TAG iPod touch skins. The LAZER TAG app will be available exclusively at the App Store℠ and compatible with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch (4th Generation). Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com. To learn more visit lazertag.com.