- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Heroin Charges Against Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Dropped
Drug charges against Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, have been dropped.
Bongiovi was found unresponsive in her college dorm room after she apparently overdosed on heroin in upstate New York at Hamilton College. Town of Kirkland Police charged Bongiovi and fellow student Ian Grant, with posession of a small amount of heroin and marijuana.
Oneida County District Court Attorney Scott McNamara said he was dismissing the charges against both students. Under state law, someone having a drug overdose or seeking help for an overdose victim can’t be prosecuted for having a small amount of heroin or any amount of marijuana.
Written by Michelle Wincott