- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Heroin Charges Against Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Dropped
Drug charges against Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, have been dropped.
Bongiovi was found unresponsive in her college dorm room after she apparently overdosed on heroin in upstate New York at Hamilton College. Town of Kirkland Police charged Bongiovi and fellow student Ian Grant, with posession of a small amount of heroin and marijuana.
Oneida County District Court Attorney Scott McNamara said he was dismissing the charges against both students. Under state law, someone having a drug overdose or seeking help for an overdose victim can’t be prosecuted for having a small amount of heroin or any amount of marijuana.
Written by Michelle Wincott