- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Holiday Cards from Modern Greetings Product Review
I am a horrible procrastinator. When Modern Greetings offered me the opportunity to make my Holiday Cards using their website for a review, I jumped at the chance. I would actually have my holiday cards completed early. This is a definite first for me.
Not only did the cards get completed early, but they look amazing. As my husband said, “they look professional.” I took my favorite photo from our vacation and used it to make the card. I chose the Greeting Card “Formal Gold Snowflakes” with a matte finish. The end result of this card was amazing. Not only did the card look professional, but the return envelope also had my return address on it.
The card making process was simple. Once you make your selection from 100’s of cards as to the style you would like you then have a choice of the type of paper you would like, from Premium Smooth for no additional cost, to a Premium Linen textured matte finish for just .14 per card, to a Pearlescent finish for .18 per card.
For less than $100, the cards were ordered, they look professional and my return address is on the envelope. This was a definite win this holiday season.
Check out the site and let us know if you order the cards.