- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
Holiday Cards from Modern Greetings Product Review
I am a horrible procrastinator. When Modern Greetings offered me the opportunity to make my Holiday Cards using their website for a review, I jumped at the chance. I would actually have my holiday cards completed early. This is a definite first for me.
Not only did the cards get completed early, but they look amazing. As my husband said, “they look professional.” I took my favorite photo from our vacation and used it to make the card. I chose the Greeting Card “Formal Gold Snowflakes” with a matte finish. The end result of this card was amazing. Not only did the card look professional, but the return envelope also had my return address on it.
The card making process was simple. Once you make your selection from 100’s of cards as to the style you would like you then have a choice of the type of paper you would like, from Premium Smooth for no additional cost, to a Premium Linen textured matte finish for just .14 per card, to a Pearlescent finish for .18 per card.
For less than $100, the cards were ordered, they look professional and my return address is on the envelope. This was a definite win this holiday season.
Check out the site and let us know if you order the cards.