- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Holiday Cards from Modern Greetings Product Review
I am a horrible procrastinator. When Modern Greetings offered me the opportunity to make my Holiday Cards using their website for a review, I jumped at the chance. I would actually have my holiday cards completed early. This is a definite first for me.
Not only did the cards get completed early, but they look amazing. As my husband said, “they look professional.” I took my favorite photo from our vacation and used it to make the card. I chose the Greeting Card “Formal Gold Snowflakes” with a matte finish. The end result of this card was amazing. Not only did the card look professional, but the return envelope also had my return address on it.
The card making process was simple. Once you make your selection from 100’s of cards as to the style you would like you then have a choice of the type of paper you would like, from Premium Smooth for no additional cost, to a Premium Linen textured matte finish for just .14 per card, to a Pearlescent finish for .18 per card.
For less than $100, the cards were ordered, they look professional and my return address is on the envelope. This was a definite win this holiday season.
Check out the site and let us know if you order the cards.