- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Hurricane Sandy Aftermath Photos of Long Island
Hurricane Sandy came on Monday, October 29, 2012, leaving a trail of devastation.
The hurricane killed people, ruined homes and businesses and left what used to be beautiful towns into piles of debris.
On Long Island, Long Beach was a beautiful scenic town with a boardwalk that stretched two miles long. People would ride their bicycles and walk along the boardwalk feeling like they were on vacation. The boardwalk is no more.
In Wantagh, NY, dozens of people have had their homes condemned due to flooding and oil tanks in their homes being demolished and seeping into the ground.
These are just two towns of many left in shambles. A number of friends have posted photos that speak volumes of the true devastation left in the wake of the storm. A picture is worth a 1,000 words and in this case it couldn’t be more true.
I have taken photos from Facebook. If you see a photo that is yours and would like it removed or photo credit, please let me know. I have given credit wherever possible.
Check out the photos on page 2.