- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Hurricane Sandy Aftermath Photos of Long Island
Hurricane Sandy came on Monday, October 29, 2012, leaving a trail of devastation.
The hurricane killed people, ruined homes and businesses and left what used to be beautiful towns into piles of debris.
On Long Island, Long Beach was a beautiful scenic town with a boardwalk that stretched two miles long. People would ride their bicycles and walk along the boardwalk feeling like they were on vacation. The boardwalk is no more.
In Wantagh, NY, dozens of people have had their homes condemned due to flooding and oil tanks in their homes being demolished and seeping into the ground.
These are just two towns of many left in shambles. A number of friends have posted photos that speak volumes of the true devastation left in the wake of the storm. A picture is worth a 1,000 words and in this case it couldn’t be more true.
I have taken photos from Facebook. If you see a photo that is yours and would like it removed or photo credit, please let me know. I have given credit wherever possible.
Check out the photos on page 2.