- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
Hurricane Sandy Aftermath Photos of Long Island
Hurricane Sandy came on Monday, October 29, 2012, leaving a trail of devastation.
The hurricane killed people, ruined homes and businesses and left what used to be beautiful towns into piles of debris.
On Long Island, Long Beach was a beautiful scenic town with a boardwalk that stretched two miles long. People would ride their bicycles and walk along the boardwalk feeling like they were on vacation. The boardwalk is no more.
In Wantagh, NY, dozens of people have had their homes condemned due to flooding and oil tanks in their homes being demolished and seeping into the ground.
These are just two towns of many left in shambles. A number of friends have posted photos that speak volumes of the true devastation left in the wake of the storm. A picture is worth a 1,000 words and in this case it couldn’t be more true.
I have taken photos from Facebook. If you see a photo that is yours and would like it removed or photo credit, please let me know. I have given credit wherever possible.
Check out the photos on page 2.