- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Hurricane Sandy Aftermath Photos of Long Island
Hurricane Sandy came on Monday, October 29, 2012, leaving a trail of devastation.
The hurricane killed people, ruined homes and businesses and left what used to be beautiful towns into piles of debris.
On Long Island, Long Beach was a beautiful scenic town with a boardwalk that stretched two miles long. People would ride their bicycles and walk along the boardwalk feeling like they were on vacation. The boardwalk is no more.
In Wantagh, NY, dozens of people have had their homes condemned due to flooding and oil tanks in their homes being demolished and seeping into the ground.
These are just two towns of many left in shambles. A number of friends have posted photos that speak volumes of the true devastation left in the wake of the storm. A picture is worth a 1,000 words and in this case it couldn’t be more true.
I have taken photos from Facebook. If you see a photo that is yours and would like it removed or photo credit, please let me know. I have given credit wherever possible.
Check out the photos on page 2.