- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested and Rushed to Hospital
Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested and rushed to the hospital on Wednesday morning after allegedly overdosing on heroin. The police were called to her dorm room at Hamilton College, in upstate New York, where they found Stephanie had allegedly overdosed on heroin and was unresponsive.
The 19-year-old Bongiovi was one of two college students arrested on misdemeanor charges after a small amount of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found at the scene.
The college gave details about the charges in a statement sent to FOX 411, noting the school is assisting police with the ongoing investigation.
“On Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, members of the Kirkland Police Department arrested two Hamilton College students. One was charged with possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree, and the second was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree and possession of drug paraphernalia,” the statement said. “All are misdemeanors. In addition to violating state law, the actions alleged to have been committed by the students violate Hamilton College policy. The college is cooperating with the police investigation.”
Bongiovi, who is currently at a hospital recovering, was eventually released from custody and will appear in court at a later date.
Bongiovi is the eldest child, and only daughter of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.