- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested and Rushed to Hospital
Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested and rushed to the hospital on Wednesday morning after allegedly overdosing on heroin. The police were called to her dorm room at Hamilton College, in upstate New York, where they found Stephanie had allegedly overdosed on heroin and was unresponsive.
The 19-year-old Bongiovi was one of two college students arrested on misdemeanor charges after a small amount of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found at the scene.
The college gave details about the charges in a statement sent to FOX 411, noting the school is assisting police with the ongoing investigation.
“On Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, members of the Kirkland Police Department arrested two Hamilton College students. One was charged with possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree, and the second was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree and possession of drug paraphernalia,” the statement said. “All are misdemeanors. In addition to violating state law, the actions alleged to have been committed by the students violate Hamilton College policy. The college is cooperating with the police investigation.”
Bongiovi, who is currently at a hospital recovering, was eventually released from custody and will appear in court at a later date.
Bongiovi is the eldest child, and only daughter of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.