- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested and Rushed to Hospital
Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested and rushed to the hospital on Wednesday morning after allegedly overdosing on heroin. The police were called to her dorm room at Hamilton College, in upstate New York, where they found Stephanie had allegedly overdosed on heroin and was unresponsive.
The 19-year-old Bongiovi was one of two college students arrested on misdemeanor charges after a small amount of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found at the scene.
The college gave details about the charges in a statement sent to FOX 411, noting the school is assisting police with the ongoing investigation.
“On Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, members of the Kirkland Police Department arrested two Hamilton College students. One was charged with possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree, and the second was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree and possession of drug paraphernalia,” the statement said. “All are misdemeanors. In addition to violating state law, the actions alleged to have been committed by the students violate Hamilton College policy. The college is cooperating with the police investigation.”
Bongiovi, who is currently at a hospital recovering, was eventually released from custody and will appear in court at a later date.
Bongiovi is the eldest child, and only daughter of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.