- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
Justin Bieber No Class in Overalls to meet Prime Minister Stephen Harper Photos
Justin Bieber should have been honored to receive the Diamond Jubilee Medal from Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Instead, he looked like a disrespectful little punk as he greeted the leader of his native country, wearing overalls, a t-shirt and his cap on backwards.
The 18-year-old pop star received the prestigious award on Friday, which recognizes “significant contributions and achievements by Canadians.”
Prime Minister Harper himself simply tweeted the photo above and wrote, ”Was happy to present @justinbieber with a Diamond Jubilee Medal today. #beliebers.”
Bieber apparently amused by his disrespectful behavior Tweeted, “Overauhls, lol”.
No class by the Biebs?? Yes or No??