- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Justin Bieber Stopped by Cops For Speeding
Last night, Justin Bieber was stopped by cops for driving too fast. This boy needs to stop breaking hearts, laws, and eardrums.
Around 6:30pm last night, while still mending from his break-up with Selena Gomez, and while reminiscing about his first haircut, Bieber was pulled over by L.A. cops for apparently driving too fast. Bieber was pulled over in his white Ferrari, (do you know how many bad pop songs he has made to buy that car? He’s earned it) and he made sure to take a picture of the cop car and post it, so that all his 12-year-old fans could have a “Oh, that Justin” moment as they collectively slap their knees.
According to TMZ, the Biebs did receive a ticket, but it was not for speeding, but because the cops realized who he was, and they wanted to make him suffer for making them wait hours in a line to buy his tickets for their annoying kids.
According to other reports (mine) Bieber was heard singing under his breath: “I..can be your boyfriend…” in order to get out of a ticket.