- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Justin Bieber Stopped by Cops For Speeding
Last night, Justin Bieber was stopped by cops for driving too fast. This boy needs to stop breaking hearts, laws, and eardrums.
Around 6:30pm last night, while still mending from his break-up with Selena Gomez, and while reminiscing about his first haircut, Bieber was pulled over by L.A. cops for apparently driving too fast. Bieber was pulled over in his white Ferrari, (do you know how many bad pop songs he has made to buy that car? He’s earned it) and he made sure to take a picture of the cop car and post it, so that all his 12-year-old fans could have a “Oh, that Justin” moment as they collectively slap their knees.
According to TMZ, the Biebs did receive a ticket, but it was not for speeding, but because the cops realized who he was, and they wanted to make him suffer for making them wait hours in a line to buy his tickets for their annoying kids.
According to other reports (mine) Bieber was heard singing under his breath: “I..can be your boyfriend…” in order to get out of a ticket.