- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Bieber Stopped by Cops For Speeding
Last night, Justin Bieber was stopped by cops for driving too fast. This boy needs to stop breaking hearts, laws, and eardrums.
Around 6:30pm last night, while still mending from his break-up with Selena Gomez, and while reminiscing about his first haircut, Bieber was pulled over by L.A. cops for apparently driving too fast. Bieber was pulled over in his white Ferrari, (do you know how many bad pop songs he has made to buy that car? He’s earned it) and he made sure to take a picture of the cop car and post it, so that all his 12-year-old fans could have a “Oh, that Justin” moment as they collectively slap their knees.
According to TMZ, the Biebs did receive a ticket, but it was not for speeding, but because the cops realized who he was, and they wanted to make him suffer for making them wait hours in a line to buy his tickets for their annoying kids.
According to other reports (mine) Bieber was heard singing under his breath: “I..can be your boyfriend…” in order to get out of a ticket.