- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Justin Bieber Talks Overall Photo
Poor Justin Bieber. Once again, he was completely misunderstood and the press had a field day. This time Bieber was photographed wearing overalls while meeting the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
The 18-year-old singer defended himself after reading an article written in The Daily Mail, referring to him as a “white trash prince.”
“The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you “Hayley” expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan [sic] a suit at that specific time that’s crazy, It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol.”
It sounds reasonable to me. If Bieber was rehearsing all day, then he was in his “arena,” not the Prime Ministers. Then again, he was accepting a Diamond Jubilee Medal, something he knew about.
What do you think – should Bieber have dressed a little bit better if he knew he would be accepting a medal??