- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Justin Bieber Talks Overall Photo
Poor Justin Bieber. Once again, he was completely misunderstood and the press had a field day. This time Bieber was photographed wearing overalls while meeting the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
The 18-year-old singer defended himself after reading an article written in The Daily Mail, referring to him as a “white trash prince.”
“The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you “Hayley” expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan [sic] a suit at that specific time that’s crazy, It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol.”
It sounds reasonable to me. If Bieber was rehearsing all day, then he was in his “arena,” not the Prime Ministers. Then again, he was accepting a Diamond Jubilee Medal, something he knew about.
What do you think – should Bieber have dressed a little bit better if he knew he would be accepting a medal??