- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Justin Bieber Talks Overall Photo
Poor Justin Bieber. Once again, he was completely misunderstood and the press had a field day. This time Bieber was photographed wearing overalls while meeting the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
The 18-year-old singer defended himself after reading an article written in The Daily Mail, referring to him as a “white trash prince.”
“The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you “Hayley” expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan [sic] a suit at that specific time that’s crazy, It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol.”
It sounds reasonable to me. If Bieber was rehearsing all day, then he was in his “arena,” not the Prime Ministers. Then again, he was accepting a Diamond Jubilee Medal, something he knew about.
What do you think – should Bieber have dressed a little bit better if he knew he would be accepting a medal??