- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Bieber Talks Overall Photo
Poor Justin Bieber. Once again, he was completely misunderstood and the press had a field day. This time Bieber was photographed wearing overalls while meeting the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
The 18-year-old singer defended himself after reading an article written in The Daily Mail, referring to him as a “white trash prince.”
“The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you “Hayley” expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan [sic] a suit at that specific time that’s crazy, It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol.”
It sounds reasonable to me. If Bieber was rehearsing all day, then he was in his “arena,” not the Prime Ministers. Then again, he was accepting a Diamond Jubilee Medal, something he knew about.
What do you think – should Bieber have dressed a little bit better if he knew he would be accepting a medal??