- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Justin Bieber Talks Overall Photo
Poor Justin Bieber. Once again, he was completely misunderstood and the press had a field day. This time Bieber was photographed wearing overalls while meeting the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
The 18-year-old singer defended himself after reading an article written in The Daily Mail, referring to him as a “white trash prince.”
“The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you “Hayley” expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan [sic] a suit at that specific time that’s crazy, It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol.”
It sounds reasonable to me. If Bieber was rehearsing all day, then he was in his “arena,” not the Prime Ministers. Then again, he was accepting a Diamond Jubilee Medal, something he knew about.
What do you think – should Bieber have dressed a little bit better if he knew he would be accepting a medal??