- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Justin Bieber Will Not Be Charged for Paparazzi Incident
On May 27th, after leaving a movie theater with on again/off again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Bieber had an encounter with a “pap” and may have struck him. Investigators were not able to find any visible evidence of there having been a scuffle, and because of this, the Los Angeles District attorney will not be looking to file any charges against Bieber.
Bieber, whose recent break-up, make-up, break-up, make-up, with Gomez, has been covered a lot by the media, has had a rough week. Recently, a story ran that Bieber and Gomez had a huge fight, and Bieber was forced to apologize for his songs outside of Gomez’s window (that didn’t happen…or at least it wasn’t reported….) So, not being charged for this paparazzi incident may be a bright spot for Canada’s worst gift to America.
Bieber may have to work a little harder to gain his street cred.