- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Justin Bieber Will Not Be Charged for Paparazzi Incident
On May 27th, after leaving a movie theater with on again/off again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Bieber had an encounter with a “pap” and may have struck him. Investigators were not able to find any visible evidence of there having been a scuffle, and because of this, the Los Angeles District attorney will not be looking to file any charges against Bieber.
Bieber, whose recent break-up, make-up, break-up, make-up, with Gomez, has been covered a lot by the media, has had a rough week. Recently, a story ran that Bieber and Gomez had a huge fight, and Bieber was forced to apologize for his songs outside of Gomez’s window (that didn’t happen…or at least it wasn’t reported….) So, not being charged for this paparazzi incident may be a bright spot for Canada’s worst gift to America.
Bieber may have to work a little harder to gain his street cred.