- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Justin Bieber Will Not Be Charged for Paparazzi Incident
On May 27th, after leaving a movie theater with on again/off again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Bieber had an encounter with a “pap” and may have struck him. Investigators were not able to find any visible evidence of there having been a scuffle, and because of this, the Los Angeles District attorney will not be looking to file any charges against Bieber.
Bieber, whose recent break-up, make-up, break-up, make-up, with Gomez, has been covered a lot by the media, has had a rough week. Recently, a story ran that Bieber and Gomez had a huge fight, and Bieber was forced to apologize for his songs outside of Gomez’s window (that didn’t happen…or at least it wasn’t reported….) So, not being charged for this paparazzi incident may be a bright spot for Canada’s worst gift to America.
Bieber may have to work a little harder to gain his street cred.