- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Kate Middleton Baby Confirmed by Friend – Photo
It looks like the Kate Middleton baby rumors are heating up more than ever. With Prince William set to announce whether he will leave the military to focus on his Royal duties, the speculation about whether Kate will have a baby or is already pregnant is picking up speed.
Kate Middleton’s longtime
former friend, Jessica Hay, tells Life & Style that the royal couple will make the announcement in December. Jessica, who attended school with Kate at the age of 14 and was a guest at the couple’s wedding reception last year, said that Kate “was told to put on weight by the palace in May and that 2013 would be the year they have a baby.” Jessica continues, “The royal family have been talking about William and Catherine having children for quite some time.”
Jessica says that the royal couple’s social circle is “all abuzz” over the expected baby announcement and the two could not be more ready to have a little one.
There are two celebrity baby announcements today by alleged friends, Jessica Simpson and now Kate.
Once again, I will believe it when the actual pregnant person makes a statment, not their “alleged” friends. What do you think?