- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
Kate Middleton Baby Confirmed by Friend – Photo
It looks like the Kate Middleton baby rumors are heating up more than ever. With Prince William set to announce whether he will leave the military to focus on his Royal duties, the speculation about whether Kate will have a baby or is already pregnant is picking up speed.
Kate Middleton’s longtime
former friend, Jessica Hay, tells Life & Style that the royal couple will make the announcement in December. Jessica, who attended school with Kate at the age of 14 and was a guest at the couple’s wedding reception last year, said that Kate “was told to put on weight by the palace in May and that 2013 would be the year they have a baby.” Jessica continues, “The royal family have been talking about William and Catherine having children for quite some time.”
Jessica says that the royal couple’s social circle is “all abuzz” over the expected baby announcement and the two could not be more ready to have a little one.
There are two celebrity baby announcements today by alleged friends, Jessica Simpson and now Kate.
Once again, I will believe it when the actual pregnant person makes a statment, not their “alleged” friends. What do you think?