- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
Kate Middleton Baby Confirmed by Friend – Photo
It looks like the Kate Middleton baby rumors are heating up more than ever. With Prince William set to announce whether he will leave the military to focus on his Royal duties, the speculation about whether Kate will have a baby or is already pregnant is picking up speed.
Kate Middleton’s longtime
former friend, Jessica Hay, tells Life & Style that the royal couple will make the announcement in December. Jessica, who attended school with Kate at the age of 14 and was a guest at the couple’s wedding reception last year, said that Kate “was told to put on weight by the palace in May and that 2013 would be the year they have a baby.” Jessica continues, “The royal family have been talking about William and Catherine having children for quite some time.”
Jessica says that the royal couple’s social circle is “all abuzz” over the expected baby announcement and the two could not be more ready to have a little one.
There are two celebrity baby announcements today by alleged friends, Jessica Simpson and now Kate.
Once again, I will believe it when the actual pregnant person makes a statment, not their “alleged” friends. What do you think?