- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Kate Middleton Baby Confirmed by Friend – Photo
It looks like the Kate Middleton baby rumors are heating up more than ever. With Prince William set to announce whether he will leave the military to focus on his Royal duties, the speculation about whether Kate will have a baby or is already pregnant is picking up speed.
Kate Middleton’s longtime
former friend, Jessica Hay, tells Life & Style that the royal couple will make the announcement in December. Jessica, who attended school with Kate at the age of 14 and was a guest at the couple’s wedding reception last year, said that Kate “was told to put on weight by the palace in May and that 2013 would be the year they have a baby.” Jessica continues, “The royal family have been talking about William and Catherine having children for quite some time.”
Jessica says that the royal couple’s social circle is “all abuzz” over the expected baby announcement and the two could not be more ready to have a little one.
There are two celebrity baby announcements today by alleged friends, Jessica Simpson and now Kate.
Once again, I will believe it when the actual pregnant person makes a statment, not their “alleged” friends. What do you think?