- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Kelly Preston Admits Late Son Jett Was Autistic
The Emmy®-winning daytime series, The Doctors, welcomes Hollywood actress, mother, and wife of actor John Travolta, Kelly Preston, in an exclusive first interview on the tragic circumstances surrounding her teenage son’s passing in 2009. For the first time on camera, Preston opens-up about Jett Travolta’s medical conditions and what she and her husband feel are the factors that lead to their son’s disabilities.
In response to media reports immediately following her son’s passing, Preston cautions, “do not believe a lot of the things you read.” Preston went on to say, “[Jett] was autistic. He had seizures, and when he was very young, he had Kawasaki syndrome.”
The actress visited The Doctors to advocate the health benefits of eating organically and diminishing the widespread use of pesticides and chemicals in consumer products and commercial foods, which Preston believes are contributors to the rising rates of disease and autism in children.