- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Kelly Preston Admits Late Son Jett Was Autistic
The Emmy®-winning daytime series, The Doctors, welcomes Hollywood actress, mother, and wife of actor John Travolta, Kelly Preston, in an exclusive first interview on the tragic circumstances surrounding her teenage son’s passing in 2009. For the first time on camera, Preston opens-up about Jett Travolta’s medical conditions and what she and her husband feel are the factors that lead to their son’s disabilities.
In response to media reports immediately following her son’s passing, Preston cautions, “do not believe a lot of the things you read.” Preston went on to say, “[Jett] was autistic. He had seizures, and when he was very young, he had Kawasaki syndrome.”
The actress visited The Doctors to advocate the health benefits of eating organically and diminishing the widespread use of pesticides and chemicals in consumer products and commercial foods, which Preston believes are contributors to the rising rates of disease and autism in children.