- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Kelly Preston Admits Late Son Jett Was Autistic
The Emmy®-winning daytime series, The Doctors, welcomes Hollywood actress, mother, and wife of actor John Travolta, Kelly Preston, in an exclusive first interview on the tragic circumstances surrounding her teenage son’s passing in 2009. For the first time on camera, Preston opens-up about Jett Travolta’s medical conditions and what she and her husband feel are the factors that lead to their son’s disabilities.
In response to media reports immediately following her son’s passing, Preston cautions, “do not believe a lot of the things you read.” Preston went on to say, “[Jett] was autistic. He had seizures, and when he was very young, he had Kawasaki syndrome.”
The actress visited The Doctors to advocate the health benefits of eating organically and diminishing the widespread use of pesticides and chemicals in consumer products and commercial foods, which Preston believes are contributors to the rising rates of disease and autism in children.