- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Kelly Preston Admits Late Son Jett Was Autistic
The Emmy®-winning daytime series, The Doctors, welcomes Hollywood actress, mother, and wife of actor John Travolta, Kelly Preston, in an exclusive first interview on the tragic circumstances surrounding her teenage son’s passing in 2009. For the first time on camera, Preston opens-up about Jett Travolta’s medical conditions and what she and her husband feel are the factors that lead to their son’s disabilities.
In response to media reports immediately following her son’s passing, Preston cautions, “do not believe a lot of the things you read.” Preston went on to say, “[Jett] was autistic. He had seizures, and when he was very young, he had Kawasaki syndrome.”
The actress visited The Doctors to advocate the health benefits of eating organically and diminishing the widespread use of pesticides and chemicals in consumer products and commercial foods, which Preston believes are contributors to the rising rates of disease and autism in children.