- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
Kelly Preston Admits Late Son Jett Was Autistic
The Emmy®-winning daytime series, The Doctors, welcomes Hollywood actress, mother, and wife of actor John Travolta, Kelly Preston, in an exclusive first interview on the tragic circumstances surrounding her teenage son’s passing in 2009. For the first time on camera, Preston opens-up about Jett Travolta’s medical conditions and what she and her husband feel are the factors that lead to their son’s disabilities.
In response to media reports immediately following her son’s passing, Preston cautions, “do not believe a lot of the things you read.” Preston went on to say, “[Jett] was autistic. He had seizures, and when he was very young, he had Kawasaki syndrome.”
The actress visited The Doctors to advocate the health benefits of eating organically and diminishing the widespread use of pesticides and chemicals in consumer products and commercial foods, which Preston believes are contributors to the rising rates of disease and autism in children.