- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Kelly Preston Admits Late Son Jett Was Autistic
Preston also takes The Doctors’ cameras behind-the-scenes at Alternative Laboratories for a rare look at how organic products are made. Her goal is to empower parents with information to live an organic lifestyle and to remind everyone that choosing organic food is not about getting more nutrients; it’s about getting less chemicals.
In the exclusive interview, Preston said she believed the autism and seizures that contributed to the accident which ultimately took Jett’s life, were caused by a collection of factors that included Kawasaki Syndrome, complications from her “fast and hard” labor, and the use of antibiotics while breast feeding. The antibiotics, Preston says, “gave [Jet] thrush,” an infection of Candida yeast, which some studies have linked with the symptoms of autism.
The Doctors weigh-in on the controversial topic of autism and also speak with Preston about her recent pregnancy, dropping the baby weight, and how her family’s life has changed with the addition of Benjamin, now 2-years-old. The Doctors also shares never-before-seen home video of Kelly Preston and husband John Travolta with Benjamin.