- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Kelly Preston Admits Late Son Jett Was Autistic
Preston also takes The Doctors’ cameras behind-the-scenes at Alternative Laboratories for a rare look at how organic products are made. Her goal is to empower parents with information to live an organic lifestyle and to remind everyone that choosing organic food is not about getting more nutrients; it’s about getting less chemicals.
In the exclusive interview, Preston said she believed the autism and seizures that contributed to the accident which ultimately took Jett’s life, were caused by a collection of factors that included Kawasaki Syndrome, complications from her “fast and hard” labor, and the use of antibiotics while breast feeding. The antibiotics, Preston says, “gave [Jet] thrush,” an infection of Candida yeast, which some studies have linked with the symptoms of autism.
The Doctors weigh-in on the controversial topic of autism and also speak with Preston about her recent pregnancy, dropping the baby weight, and how her family’s life has changed with the addition of Benjamin, now 2-years-old. The Doctors also shares never-before-seen home video of Kelly Preston and husband John Travolta with Benjamin.