- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Khloe Kardashian Calls One Direction Sh**ty – Fans Go Crazy
When The X Factor co-host Khloe Kardashian was asked how boy band, One Direction, did during their performance on the show, Khloe responded by saying, “sh**ty.” Of course, she was kidding but doesn’t she know better than to mess with One Direction?
One Direction performed twice on The X Factor to promote their new album Take Me Home and the fans went crazy. Singing ‘Live While You’re Young’ and ‘Little Things’, the boys gave an amazing performance.
After the show, the judges, Simon Cowell, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, and co-hosts Mario Lopez and Khloe Kardashian Odom, along with One Direction spoke to the press. While being interviewed by the press, Khloe was interrupted by Harry from One Direction when he asked her what she thought of One Direction’s performances on the show.
“They were kind of s—ty,” she joked, “but what are you going to do?”
Don’t ask the fans that question. Fans have taken to Twitter to express their unhappiness saying,
∞ 1D Updates ∞ @Updater1D
“@1DLocated: Harry and Khloe Kardashian last night pic.twitter.com/ePS74srO” khloe you’re married. Go home to Lamar
and others accusing Khloe of manipulating herself into a photo with the boys.
The One Direction fans seem a bit calmer than the Justin Bieber fans. What do you think about Khloe’s “joke?” Funny or not so much?