- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Kristen Stewart to Return for Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel, Director Rupert Sanders Will Not
Now that she’s wrapped up her Twilight career, Kristen Stewart will be returning to reprise her role in Snow White and the Huntsman, but Director Rupert Sanders will not.
According to a source close to the situation,
“The script has already been written and production will begin late next year. However, Rupert Sanders definitely won’t be a part of the project. Rupert didn’t want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director.”
Earlier this year, Stewart showed more emotion than she has ever showed in any of her movies when she was caught getting to know the lips and tongue of married director, Sanders. Stewart’s boyfriend, Robert Pattison, was made to look like a fool when the pictures were released for the world to see, and he broke it off with Stewart for about 30 seconds, and they have recently made up. Once the publicity for Twilight is over, so will their relationship.
On the other side of things, Stewart is trying to snag roles, as her co-stars seem to have their post-Twilight careers in check. Stewart states that a lot of roles require her to act, so she finds herself turning them all down (Okay, she didn’t say that).