- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Lady Gaga Donates $1 Million to Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief
New York born Lady Gaga is using her fame and money to help out fellow New Yorkers after Hurricane Sandy by donating $1 million to the Red Cross.
Gaga is donating the money to the Red Cross to help those who were affected by the terrible storm.
Gaga posted to her blog on Monday saying that she is pledging the money on behalf of her parents and sister.
Lady Gaga wrote a message with the title being To New York and the American Red Cross, saying:
“Today I pledge 1 million dollars to New York & The American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief. If it wasn’t for NYC: the Lower Eastside, Harlem, the Bronx and Brooklyn, I would not be the woman or artist that I am today. New York is relentless ambition, a drive to succeed, a place where there is a natural pursuit of diversity through compassion. Please accept this gift on behalf of myself, my parents Joe and Cynthia, and my sister Natali; with our deepest gratitude New York for raising us. Thank you for helping me build my spirit. I will now help you rebuild yours. Sincerely, Lady Gaga and The Germanottas”
Sandy hit land a little over a week ago, destroying homes, businesses, killing more than 100 victims in New York and New Jersey, and left millions without power.
Written by Michelle Wincott