- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Lindsay Lohan Wants Six Months in Rehab To Avoid Jail
According to a source close to Lohan:
“Lindsay’s manager and agent have been telling her for months that she must go to rehab to save her life. Until now she has resisted, but after her arrest this morning she realizes she needs help. It’s very likely that Lindsay won’t fight the probation violation charges and throw herself at the mercy of the court and hopes to avoid jail time by going to rehab for at least six months.”
It’s been a tough week for Lohan, which started with awful reviews for her performance as Elizabeth Taylor on ‘Liz & Dick,” and now there is a potential of Lohan going to jail. The source also says that Lohan could face a maximum of 237 days behind bars. Now, I know some actors get Razzies for their terrible movies, but this may be a bit much.