- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Lindsay Lohan Wants Six Months in Rehab To Avoid Jail
According to a source close to Lohan:
“Lindsay’s manager and agent have been telling her for months that she must go to rehab to save her life. Until now she has resisted, but after her arrest this morning she realizes she needs help. It’s very likely that Lindsay won’t fight the probation violation charges and throw herself at the mercy of the court and hopes to avoid jail time by going to rehab for at least six months.”
It’s been a tough week for Lohan, which started with awful reviews for her performance as Elizabeth Taylor on ‘Liz & Dick,” and now there is a potential of Lohan going to jail. The source also says that Lohan could face a maximum of 237 days behind bars. Now, I know some actors get Razzies for their terrible movies, but this may be a bit much.