- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Lindsay Lohan Wants Six Months in Rehab To Avoid Jail
According to a source close to Lohan:
“Lindsay’s manager and agent have been telling her for months that she must go to rehab to save her life. Until now she has resisted, but after her arrest this morning she realizes she needs help. It’s very likely that Lindsay won’t fight the probation violation charges and throw herself at the mercy of the court and hopes to avoid jail time by going to rehab for at least six months.”
It’s been a tough week for Lohan, which started with awful reviews for her performance as Elizabeth Taylor on ‘Liz & Dick,” and now there is a potential of Lohan going to jail. The source also says that Lohan could face a maximum of 237 days behind bars. Now, I know some actors get Razzies for their terrible movies, but this may be a bit much.