- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Lindsay Lohan Wants Six Months in Rehab To Avoid Jail
According to a source close to Lohan:
“Lindsay’s manager and agent have been telling her for months that she must go to rehab to save her life. Until now she has resisted, but after her arrest this morning she realizes she needs help. It’s very likely that Lindsay won’t fight the probation violation charges and throw herself at the mercy of the court and hopes to avoid jail time by going to rehab for at least six months.”
It’s been a tough week for Lohan, which started with awful reviews for her performance as Elizabeth Taylor on ‘Liz & Dick,” and now there is a potential of Lohan going to jail. The source also says that Lohan could face a maximum of 237 days behind bars. Now, I know some actors get Razzies for their terrible movies, but this may be a bit much.