- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Lindsay Lohan Wants Six Months in Rehab To Avoid Jail
According to a source close to Lohan:
“Lindsay’s manager and agent have been telling her for months that she must go to rehab to save her life. Until now she has resisted, but after her arrest this morning she realizes she needs help. It’s very likely that Lindsay won’t fight the probation violation charges and throw herself at the mercy of the court and hopes to avoid jail time by going to rehab for at least six months.”
It’s been a tough week for Lohan, which started with awful reviews for her performance as Elizabeth Taylor on ‘Liz & Dick,” and now there is a potential of Lohan going to jail. The source also says that Lohan could face a maximum of 237 days behind bars. Now, I know some actors get Razzies for their terrible movies, but this may be a bit much.