- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Lindsay Lohan’s “Liz & Dick” Bombarded with Terrible Reviews
Entertainment Weekly made fun of Lohan’s “frozen face” and “blank stare.”
It tough for anyone to say they are actually surprised, as Lohan hasn’t delivered a good performance in what seems like years now, and I am shocked that a critic has called out another actress, not named Kristen Stewart, for having a “frozen face.”
The Wrap, also points out that the production may have been more concerned in racking up viewers:
“The decision to cast Lindsay Lohan as Oscar-winning screen legend Elizabeth Taylor told us right up front that the filmmakers were more interested in trashy publicity than quality. She isn’t good, but no one could be good with this dialogue.”
Liz & Dick premieres, and will not be seen, this Sunday at 9pm