- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Lindsay Lohan’s “Liz & Dick” Bombarded with Terrible Reviews
Entertainment Weekly made fun of Lohan’s “frozen face” and “blank stare.”
It tough for anyone to say they are actually surprised, as Lohan hasn’t delivered a good performance in what seems like years now, and I am shocked that a critic has called out another actress, not named Kristen Stewart, for having a “frozen face.”
The Wrap, also points out that the production may have been more concerned in racking up viewers:
“The decision to cast Lindsay Lohan as Oscar-winning screen legend Elizabeth Taylor told us right up front that the filmmakers were more interested in trashy publicity than quality. She isn’t good, but no one could be good with this dialogue.”
Liz & Dick premieres, and will not be seen, this Sunday at 9pm