- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Lindsay Lohan’s “Liz & Dick” Bombarded with Terrible Reviews
Entertainment Weekly made fun of Lohan’s “frozen face” and “blank stare.”
It tough for anyone to say they are actually surprised, as Lohan hasn’t delivered a good performance in what seems like years now, and I am shocked that a critic has called out another actress, not named Kristen Stewart, for having a “frozen face.”
The Wrap, also points out that the production may have been more concerned in racking up viewers:
“The decision to cast Lindsay Lohan as Oscar-winning screen legend Elizabeth Taylor told us right up front that the filmmakers were more interested in trashy publicity than quality. She isn’t good, but no one could be good with this dialogue.”
Liz & Dick premieres, and will not be seen, this Sunday at 9pm