- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Lindsay Lohan’s “Liz & Dick” Bombarded with Terrible Reviews
Entertainment Weekly made fun of Lohan’s “frozen face” and “blank stare.”
It tough for anyone to say they are actually surprised, as Lohan hasn’t delivered a good performance in what seems like years now, and I am shocked that a critic has called out another actress, not named Kristen Stewart, for having a “frozen face.”
The Wrap, also points out that the production may have been more concerned in racking up viewers:
“The decision to cast Lindsay Lohan as Oscar-winning screen legend Elizabeth Taylor told us right up front that the filmmakers were more interested in trashy publicity than quality. She isn’t good, but no one could be good with this dialogue.”
Liz & Dick premieres, and will not be seen, this Sunday at 9pm