- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Michael Jackson’s Father Suffers Mild Stroke
Michael Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, has suffered from a mild stroke late Wednesday night.
A spokeswoman for Joe Jackson confirmed the news, saying that he was brought to a Las Vegas hospital late Wednesday night when he had trouble standing up and walking. He was also having pains in his head.
As of Thursday he is feeling fine and should be released from the hospital Friday.
Jackson called a friend who drove him to the hospital. His wife is reportedly on her way to Vegas to be with him, where he has retained residency for the past three years while his wife is living in Los Angeles caring for her grandchildren, Michael’s children.
Jackson has had small strokes at least twice before this incident.
Written by Michelle Wincott