- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Michael Jackson’s Father Suffers Mild Stroke
Michael Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, has suffered from a mild stroke late Wednesday night.
A spokeswoman for Joe Jackson confirmed the news, saying that he was brought to a Las Vegas hospital late Wednesday night when he had trouble standing up and walking. He was also having pains in his head.
As of Thursday he is feeling fine and should be released from the hospital Friday.
Jackson called a friend who drove him to the hospital. His wife is reportedly on her way to Vegas to be with him, where he has retained residency for the past three years while his wife is living in Los Angeles caring for her grandchildren, Michael’s children.
Jackson has had small strokes at least twice before this incident.
Written by Michelle Wincott