- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Michael Jackson’s Father Suffers Mild Stroke
Michael Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, has suffered from a mild stroke late Wednesday night.
A spokeswoman for Joe Jackson confirmed the news, saying that he was brought to a Las Vegas hospital late Wednesday night when he had trouble standing up and walking. He was also having pains in his head.
As of Thursday he is feeling fine and should be released from the hospital Friday.
Jackson called a friend who drove him to the hospital. His wife is reportedly on her way to Vegas to be with him, where he has retained residency for the past three years while his wife is living in Los Angeles caring for her grandchildren, Michael’s children.
Jackson has had small strokes at least twice before this incident.
Written by Michelle Wincott