- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Michael Jackson’s Father Suffers Mild Stroke
Michael Jackson’s father, Joe Jackson, has suffered from a mild stroke late Wednesday night.
A spokeswoman for Joe Jackson confirmed the news, saying that he was brought to a Las Vegas hospital late Wednesday night when he had trouble standing up and walking. He was also having pains in his head.
As of Thursday he is feeling fine and should be released from the hospital Friday.
Jackson called a friend who drove him to the hospital. His wife is reportedly on her way to Vegas to be with him, where he has retained residency for the past three years while his wife is living in Los Angeles caring for her grandchildren, Michael’s children.
Jackson has had small strokes at least twice before this incident.
Written by Michelle Wincott