- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Why Miranda Cosgrove Left iCarly?
It’s the end of an era. The series finale of iCarly aired, bringing millions of viewers to tears. What can we watch now? iCarly was the one show that both adults and children could watch together – and enjoy at the same time.
Where is the star of iCarly, Miranda Cosgrove, now and what is she doing? Cosgrove spoke to MTV News in May and revealed she is attending college. Cosgrove felt that at 19, it was the right time to take on some new experiences and live life as a co-ed at the University of Southern California.
We will see more of Cosgrove, as she chose USC for a reason,
“I was picking between USC and NYU and I really love New York, so I had really wanted to go to NYU. But I love acting, so I want to stay in L.A., so I can act at the same time,”
Cosgrove isn’t the first actress to head off to college. Natalie Portman went to Harvard, Brooke Shields studied at Princeton, Claire Danes attended Yale and Julia Stiles attended Columbia University.
The good news is all of the actresses who went to college returned to acting. Do you think Miranda will return to acting also?