Why Miranda Cosgrove Left iCarly?

It’s the end of an era. The series finale of iCarly aired, bringing millions of viewers to tears.  What can we watch now?  iCarly was the one show that both adults and children could watch together – and enjoy at the same time.

Update: Kids Choice Awards 2014 Winners!!

Where is the star of iCarly, Miranda Cosgrove, now and what is she doing? Cosgrove spoke to MTV News in May and revealed she is attending college. Cosgrove felt that at 19, it was the right time to take on some new experiences and live life as a co-ed at the University of Southern California.

We will see more of Cosgrove, as she chose USC for a reason,

“I was picking between USC and NYU and I really love New York, so I had really wanted to go to NYU. But I love acting, so I want to stay in L.A., so I can act at the same time,”

Cosgrove isn’t the first actress to head off to college. Natalie Portman went to Harvard, Brooke Shields studied at Princeton, Claire Danes attended Yale and Julia Stiles attended Columbia University.

The good news is all of the actresses who went to college returned to acting. Do you think Miranda will return to acting also?

9 Responses to Why Miranda Cosgrove Left iCarly?

1. me says:

Ninety percent of you can’t spell college.

2. china says:

I loved Icarly it was the best show ever and I was so sad when it stopped airing but she had to go to collage and get more education

3. michael crier says:

I love icarly but u had to go to college but education is the key to success and u had to do what you had to do so good luck and later on in life I hope you can gather all of the icarly casts and do the show again…………………………. :’( :’( I love ICARLY :-)
    <3 <3 <3 :'(

4. Samuel says:

We all luv u cosgrove bt i guess its your choice bt we all want u to still do your show

5. jan says:

i do not like Miranda cosgrove ended iCarly but i think its good she went to collage she has too go back to iCarly

6. Ta'Angela Eugleena White says:

You go sister friend!……BEST OF LUCK IN COLLEGE!…..your friend Ta’ Angela

7. ray says:

I Love you Miranda Cosgrove! you have been a great Influence , and role model for all.Your concert in Nashville was awesome.I got lots of pics. Glad you decided to go to colledge whats next?whatever it is ,im sure will be the best!

8. Danny says:

she should come back and cast to continue the show. funny great show.

9. S says:

Brooke Shields attended Princeton.