- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
Why Miranda Cosgrove Left iCarly?
It’s the end of an era. The series finale of iCarly aired, bringing millions of viewers to tears. What can we watch now? iCarly was the one show that both adults and children could watch together – and enjoy at the same time.
Where is the star of iCarly, Miranda Cosgrove, now and what is she doing? Cosgrove spoke to MTV News in May and revealed she is attending college. Cosgrove felt that at 19, it was the right time to take on some new experiences and live life as a co-ed at the University of Southern California.
We will see more of Cosgrove, as she chose USC for a reason,
“I was picking between USC and NYU and I really love New York, so I had really wanted to go to NYU. But I love acting, so I want to stay in L.A., so I can act at the same time,”
Cosgrove isn’t the first actress to head off to college. Natalie Portman went to Harvard, Brooke Shields studied at Princeton, Claire Danes attended Yale and Julia Stiles attended Columbia University.
The good news is all of the actresses who went to college returned to acting. Do you think Miranda will return to acting also?