- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Why Miranda Cosgrove Left iCarly?
It’s the end of an era. The series finale of iCarly aired, bringing millions of viewers to tears. What can we watch now? iCarly was the one show that both adults and children could watch together – and enjoy at the same time.
Where is the star of iCarly, Miranda Cosgrove, now and what is she doing? Cosgrove spoke to MTV News in May and revealed she is attending college. Cosgrove felt that at 19, it was the right time to take on some new experiences and live life as a co-ed at the University of Southern California.
We will see more of Cosgrove, as she chose USC for a reason,
“I was picking between USC and NYU and I really love New York, so I had really wanted to go to NYU. But I love acting, so I want to stay in L.A., so I can act at the same time,”
Cosgrove isn’t the first actress to head off to college. Natalie Portman went to Harvard, Brooke Shields studied at Princeton, Claire Danes attended Yale and Julia Stiles attended Columbia University.
The good news is all of the actresses who went to college returned to acting. Do you think Miranda will return to acting also?