- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
New Fantasyland: Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid Review
Disney’s New Fantasyland has a new ride, Under the Sea: Journey of the Mermaid, that is the closest you will ever come to feeling like a mermaid or at least part of the movie, The Little Mermaid
Before entering the ride there is a fun, interactive scavenger hunt to keep the children (and adults) entertained while waiting. Disney understands how important it is to keep the children busy and happy throughout your vacation, not just while on the rides themselves.
The ride, that was once home to the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride, is an underwater sea adventure for theme park guests – without actually going under the sea. Special effects that make you feel as though you have descended into a real lagoon (all while sitting in a clam shell), puts you face to face with your favorite characters from The Little Mermaid, including Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder, and even the villian, Ursula.
As with all of the new attractions/rides in the New Fantasyland, this is one ride you won’t want to miss. Especially since it ends with the opportunity to take a photo with Ariel.