- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
New Fantasyland: Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid Review
Disney’s New Fantasyland has a new ride, Under the Sea: Journey of the Mermaid, that is the closest you will ever come to feeling like a mermaid or at least part of the movie, The Little Mermaid
Before entering the ride there is a fun, interactive scavenger hunt to keep the children (and adults) entertained while waiting. Disney understands how important it is to keep the children busy and happy throughout your vacation, not just while on the rides themselves.
The ride, that was once home to the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride, is an underwater sea adventure for theme park guests – without actually going under the sea. Special effects that make you feel as though you have descended into a real lagoon (all while sitting in a clam shell), puts you face to face with your favorite characters from The Little Mermaid, including Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder, and even the villian, Ursula.
As with all of the new attractions/rides in the New Fantasyland, this is one ride you won’t want to miss. Especially since it ends with the opportunity to take a photo with Ariel.