- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
New Fantasyland: Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid Review
Disney’s New Fantasyland has a new ride, Under the Sea: Journey of the Mermaid, that is the closest you will ever come to feeling like a mermaid or at least part of the movie, The Little Mermaid
Before entering the ride there is a fun, interactive scavenger hunt to keep the children (and adults) entertained while waiting. Disney understands how important it is to keep the children busy and happy throughout your vacation, not just while on the rides themselves.
The ride, that was once home to the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride, is an underwater sea adventure for theme park guests – without actually going under the sea. Special effects that make you feel as though you have descended into a real lagoon (all while sitting in a clam shell), puts you face to face with your favorite characters from The Little Mermaid, including Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder, and even the villian, Ursula.
As with all of the new attractions/rides in the New Fantasyland, this is one ride you won’t want to miss. Especially since it ends with the opportunity to take a photo with Ariel.