- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
New Fantasyland: Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid Review
Disney’s New Fantasyland has a new ride, Under the Sea: Journey of the Mermaid, that is the closest you will ever come to feeling like a mermaid or at least part of the movie, The Little Mermaid
Before entering the ride there is a fun, interactive scavenger hunt to keep the children (and adults) entertained while waiting. Disney understands how important it is to keep the children busy and happy throughout your vacation, not just while on the rides themselves.
The ride, that was once home to the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride, is an underwater sea adventure for theme park guests – without actually going under the sea. Special effects that make you feel as though you have descended into a real lagoon (all while sitting in a clam shell), puts you face to face with your favorite characters from The Little Mermaid, including Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder, and even the villian, Ursula.
As with all of the new attractions/rides in the New Fantasyland, this is one ride you won’t want to miss. Especially since it ends with the opportunity to take a photo with Ariel.