- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
New Fantasyland: Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid Review
Disney’s New Fantasyland has a new ride, Under the Sea: Journey of the Mermaid, that is the closest you will ever come to feeling like a mermaid or at least part of the movie, The Little Mermaid
Before entering the ride there is a fun, interactive scavenger hunt to keep the children (and adults) entertained while waiting. Disney understands how important it is to keep the children busy and happy throughout your vacation, not just while on the rides themselves.
The ride, that was once home to the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride, is an underwater sea adventure for theme park guests – without actually going under the sea. Special effects that make you feel as though you have descended into a real lagoon (all while sitting in a clam shell), puts you face to face with your favorite characters from The Little Mermaid, including Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder, and even the villian, Ursula.
As with all of the new attractions/rides in the New Fantasyland, this is one ride you won’t want to miss. Especially since it ends with the opportunity to take a photo with Ariel.